Kitty Kat Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sabour10

11-18-2012

I'm not sure if other people have posted about this or not before, but is there any way riot is ever going to bring back the best skin in the whole game?!?!

Yuan Shikai

11-19-2012

No. It is "Limited edition" and that means it will NEVER come back, not under ANY POSSIBLE cirumstances.

Shadowkrag

11-19-2012

seriously though high command kat looks just like original even bilgewater. sandstorm is okay, every kat owns mercenary 420 :P but id rather buy a skin that looks awesome in game rather than have people notice i own a skin that looks the same as original in game if not worse :X

Yuan Shikai

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkrag View Post
seriously though high command kat looks just like original even bilgewater. sandstorm is okay, every kat owns mercenary 420 :P but id rather buy a skin that looks awesome in game rather than have people notice i own a skin that looks the same as original in game if not worse :X
Sad thing is how ridiculously awesome High Command SPLASH looks and ingame looks nothing like it.

Afirias

11-19-2012

Ya it was for halloween last year. Same with Frankentibbers Annie. They were limited for Halloween.

Resolute Riven

11-19-2012

Red card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetus Shankerr

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afirias View Post
Ya it was for halloween last year. Same with Frankentibbers Annie. They were limited for Halloween.
Not to be a stickler or even that it matters but kitty kat was 2 years ago, last year was the likes of bewitched nid, thats not blitzcrank, haunting nocturne and so on