Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To ask why we fight...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foeheart

11-18-2012

..is to ask why the leaves fall. It is in their nature. Perhaps, there is a better question. Why do we fight? To protect home, and family... To preserve balance, and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: What is worth fighting for?

Scarlet Flandre

11-18-2012

Shut it panda man

Your Persona

11-18-2012

Quote:
Brunwulf:
For my kind, the true question is: What is worth fighting for?

Bamboo.

Llann

11-18-2012

That intro was full of epic symbolism. I watched as stupid bull**** (the panda) made a mockery of a once good game (the Orc and the Human).

I would shed a tear, but... a lot of other people have made so many amazing games in the past couple of years that I don't even notice the lack of WoW.

iherduliekmudkip

11-18-2012

gay

Skariy

11-18-2012

Figs

Skariy

11-18-2012

Quote:
Llann:
That intro was full of epic symbolism. I watched as stupid bull**** (the panda) made a mockery of a once good game (the Orc and the Human).

I would shed a tear, but... a lot of other people have made so many amazing games in the past couple of years that I don't even notice the lack of WoW.

But WoW's been bad for like 4 years, close to 6 years actually. Been downhill since 2007

Silly casual

Foeheart

11-18-2012

Quote:
Skariy:
Figs

I feel I know who you are from your second post.

Skariy

11-18-2012

Quote:
Brunwulf:
I feel I know who you are from your second post.

They banned me

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/search.php?do=process

XElement

11-18-2012

Quote:
Llann:

I thought the Panda's were a stupid idea and was awful...but honestly, it isn't that bad.
The expansion is actually really nice to be honest. The landscape and quests are fun, pretty rich in lore.

I don't know, I know it sounds/looks dumb but it wasn't that bad IMO.
And I started during Vanilla so i sorta know what I'm talking about.