Build help.. I don't like the other websites

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

11-23-2012

such as mobafire or solomid

I just feel like I can't really trust them as much..

I was looking for any way to have a better build order or overall build for Nocturne and Sivir (I don't jungle with Nocturne as everyone seems to like to do...) and Sivir I do okay mid, but bottom I just do bad somehow (then again I seem to do bad with everybody I play as in bottom)

I seem to do bad against bots but I really like playing as these two and I feel I'm not good enough to vs. real people yet (I don't want to mess up for my team and all)

my lolking
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31786934#history

edit: and yes, I am pretty bad at the game which is why I only play bot games and normal games if my friends are on

Magus Crow

11-23-2012

I'd try something like: Mercs / Ninja Tabi, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Wit's End, Randuin's Omen, Aegis of the Legion for Nocturne.

Sivir I'd just do the standard ADC build of: Berserker Grieves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Gaurdian Angel / Quicksilver Sash.

As for build order... that's kind of a feel thing. You have to know when to grab an offensive piece and when to grab a defensive piece. You have to weigh the benifits of grabbing early doran's items against the fact that they will invariably put your final build behind (I wouldnt grab any in a bot game unless I was getting killed early for whatever reason).

B4D W0LF

11-24-2012

Thanks, I'll try that