Best gaming mouse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfgar33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Hey all.. im looking to get a good gaming mouse to play league..

If you feel so inclined, please tell me what mouse you think is best, and why. (pics and specific features/qualities preferred)

-Wulfgar33

Koala Frenzy

11-17-2012

Anything with extra buttons to bind to.

iMaelstrom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumns Serenity View Post
Anything with extra buttons to bind to.
I have a Razer Naga and I don't even use the extra buttons for this game. There is literally nothing to bind that would be beneficial. You are deluding yourself if you think moving your thumb around on your mouse is faster than keeping your other hand on 'QWER' (or whatever setup you run).

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaelstrom View Post
I have a Razer Naga and I don't even use the extra buttons for this game. There is literally nothing to bind that would be beneficial. You are deluding yourself if you think moving your thumb around on your mouse is faster than keeping your other hand on 'QWER' (or whatever setup you run).
Do you not use them for item actives? Because I do, and I consider it a LOT faster than arranging my left hand each time.

Krofinn

11-17-2012

Quote:
I have a Razer Imperitor and I love the extra buttons. But, you are correct, League doesn't really have a use for them.
Maybe I should set a thumb button to "B" just because I can.
But in OTHER games, I can hardly imagine living without my thumb grenades.

Wulfgar33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

well id pretty much only use those extra buttons for items, and maybe summoners. But i mainly just want a cool looking, reliable, effective gaming mouse.

Vayumad

Ghostbuster Tim

11-17-2012

Quote:
button 1 Push to talk key for premade.
2 Presses the enter key
3 types Re
4 types Bot Mia
5 types Mid Mia
6 types top Mia
Keys 7-12 look cool on my mouse.

Brookz

11-17-2012

you don't need anything fancy, i shelved my "mmo mouse" for a razer abyssus. its razor's cheapest mouse and i love it to death for all rts i play.

Achieves

11-17-2012

I use a Razor Deathadder, it was I believe 60 bucks USD and is corded so if you have good cable management it doesn't get in the way and you don't have to worry about the computer randomly dropping connection to your mouse and getting utterly screwed in a teamfight because you can't click on things XD