Gragas' Brewery An' Beer Creation Factory [Open RP]

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

04-20-2012

Although Gragas had only shared drink with few and made drinks dedicated to only a few champions, he'd knew that someday he'll have to open himself to the environment. And today was the day.

A large, tranquil building, simple in its appearance, was the hall of all the brews he and his customers had made... occupied and empty glass featuring cases as far as the eye could see. One side had the Graggy brews and the other had the champion-dedicated brews. The drapes were red. The door was made of maple. And the walls were made of typical building material, painted in beige. Although it was a well-built structure, it was questionable on how it was built by a lonely behemoth of a man. But that was none of anyone's concern-- it's a good day, especially to make more drinks.

Far in front of the hall stood a large production plant and besides it was the creation camp. Machines and conveyors produced the existing Graggies and Champion Brews. There were more open sectors for brews that Gragas would approve through contracts. And most notably, custom bottles for the approved brews.

The creation camp was an outdoor place. Tables and working tools were surrounded by large barrels of materials that could be used to create new exotic brews. There were barrels of whole bananas and banana mashes, barrels of grapes for wine and whatnot.

Finally, Gragas opened the gates with a crudely written sign saying "MAKE YE BOOZE 'ERE AND GET A CHANCE TO 'AVE IT PRODUCED! YORDLES ALSO WELCOME WITHOUT THE THREAT OF GETTING IN MAH BELLEH!"

There were lists on all the gates and doors that listed existing and soon-to-be-published brews:
Graggies:
Ice
'Eavy
Solid
Dragon

Champ Brews:
Silent Shine
Volibear Vodka
Monkeh Banana
Fate's Froth
Mundo Moonshine

Pending:
Bandlebanana
Vile Flame

Approved:

Ask Ezreal

04-20-2012

Ezreal And Beer Creation Factory. Got any fizzy lifting drinks?

Pinkymado

04-20-2012

The yordle girl Pink strolls up to the gates of the brewery. She decides that not getting into anyone's belleh is a good reason to explore the building.

"Hello, Mister Gragas!"

Ask Gragas

04-20-2012

*takes Ezreal to production plant.*
Nope... No fizzy drinks there! 'ow 'bout ye make some?
*gestures Ezreal to creation camp*

*looks at Yordle*
'ey! 'ow can I 'elp ye today?

Pinkymado

04-20-2012

Pink's ears perk as she remembers the purpose of the establishment.

"Ooh! I wanna make something too!" She runs over to the creation area.

Ask Gragas

04-20-2012

*walks to Ezreal and Pink*
*gives them each a timer and a key*
*points at fermentation vats*
If ye want yer brews fermented before submittin', use ye key and time it. I won't drink it, I promise!

Ask Grªves

04-20-2012

Walks up eyeing the large kegs and the brewing supplies

Ya got moonshine?

Ask Gragas

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
Walks up eyeing the large kegs and the brewing supplies

Ya got moonshine?
*gestures to production plant*
I got Mundo Moonshine. Look fer the picture of Dr Mundo and the purple-labelled bottles! It's on the 'ouse fer now but as soon as there's a lot of people everyone's gonna 'ave ta start payin'.

FilFire

04-21-2012

FilFire casually strolls in.

"Finally opening your brewery? From what people have told me your brews are very good. Lets see what I can make."

Goes to the creation area.

Ask the Monkey

04-21-2012

I want another banana brew, the last one had me.......what did happen after I drank the last one?

12345 ... 8