Alright gd i need your help for love advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Innamora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Let's see. i'm 23 years old never had a girlfriend, have no money, and don't own my own place and play league about 7 hours a day on weekdays, 12 hours or so on weekends and this is probably how a lot of the people who go on forums a lot are. Good place to look for advice, man.

陳先生

11-18-2012

get Charlie Sheen as your wingman

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahke View Post
Let's see. i'm 23 years old never had a girlfriend, have no money, and don't own my own place and play league about 7 hours a day on weekdays, 12 hours or so on weekends and this is probably how a lot of the people who go on forums a lot are. Good place to look for advice, man.
And then there's the small minority that has a life

pls minority help me

btw im serious

Skillgan

11-18-2012

Well even though it sounds like you are prolly screwed I feel for ya so I would suggest asking her out to coffee or tea (or something casual like that) just so you can chat and get reaquainted since you haven't talked for so long if it goes well ask her to do something else afterwards so on so forth. Don't just be like "Hey i like you date me now plox" cause that seems desperate and insincere.

GL dood.

Edit: I'm 23 and married so i do actually know how to talk/woo a woman

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillgan View Post
Well even though it sounds like you are prolly screwed I feel for ya so I would suggest asking her out to coffee or tea (or something casual like that) just so you can chat and get reaquainted since you haven't talked for so long if it goes well ask her to do something else afterwards so on so forth. Don't just be like "Hey i like you date me now plox" cause that seems desperate and insincere.

GL dood.
bro im 16

Skillgan

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2z1tai View Post
bro im 16
bro i don't get ur point... too young to buy coffee? :P

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillgan View Post
bro i don't get ur point... too young to buy coffee? :P
bro no 16 year old guy goes like hay wanna go get coffee

we all like hey btch wanna fk but i wanna be classy

Dreaducate

11-18-2012

Ahh high school puppy love

Dude if you really want to try here's a method I used back in high school. My school had open campus lunches so if you wanted to go out to eat you could invade some food places with some friends. Ask her if she would like to go out for lunch. If she readily agrees take it as a good sign.

That's just a specific example though. The trick is to communicate with her in a personal way. Should feel like there is some kind of secret between you two. Invite her to a non pressure hang out, food or whatever. If it goes well take her to a movie next time, make sure to hold her hand or whatever.

Make sure she knows you're interested in her romantically and not as a friend. Do this early or you might be friend zoned. Always try to physically touch her in someway and smile or laugh alot.

If she doesn't respond to this kind of stuff I would suggest moving on

FighterRanger

11-18-2012

Your best shot is really to just move on. You probably came off as too clingy the first time around, which is an immediate shields up alert to a girl (trust me, I know this firsthand). There is no way around it except to prove that you arent clingy...but to prove you arent clingy, you need to be distant. However, in your case it seems you are too distant, to the point where she isnt aware of your existence.

Thus, the situation is irreconcilable by your actions (if you take action to get her to notice you, you are clingy, and if you do nothing she wont be aware of you). You can move on and avoid making the situation worse, or attempt to use it as a ploy to convince her that you actually are not clingy and hope that through sheer random chance she is forced to be around you a lot and notice you or have an inside man or woman to get her to commit to situations where she is forced to notice you. Either way, its your best option imo.

Tipttt

11-18-2012

Stalk her, find the nearest forest, jungle until she's solo in lane and gank her.