Tryndamere Bloodlust change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strikersgun

11-23-2009

atm bloodlust uses all ur current number of stacks to heal but should be changed so that when u first press bloodlust it uses the first stack which heals for 130 then every next press of bloodlust within the next 2 seconds uses the next stack heals for the 65 instead of all at once because at early levels its annoying to lose all ur stacks when u just wanna heal 200~300 health

GNOY

11-23-2009

On the other hand - during hot fight you will need FULL heal most times, thus making multiple Q tapping very annoying and time wasting.

Labomba

11-23-2009

Agreed with GNOY. In the next patch, BL stacks will be very easy to come by as it will work off both crits and last hits. Shouldn't be much problem keeping a few stacks of BL at any given time. I personally cannot wait for this change, as the buff duration really sucks if you make it to a battle just as your BL is wearing off.

Hopefully they fix the duration counter so its display refreshes properly rather than appearing to go passive before expiring.

Theaznshumai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labomba View Post
Hopefully they fix the duration counter so its display refreshes properly rather than appearing to go passive before expiring.
/Agree

GNOY

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labomba View Post
Agreed with GNOY. In the next patch, BL stacks will be very easy to come by as it will work off both crits and last hits. Shouldn't be much problem keeping a few stacks of BL at any given time. I personally cannot wait for this change, as the buff duration really sucks if you make it to a battle just as your BL is wearing off.

Where did you get that info 0_o Link plz thnx

P.S. BL stacking from crits. OMFG. This would make him imba once he get at least 50% crit chance. But I like it

JayceJa

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Where did you get that info 0_o Link plz thnx

P.S. BL stacking from crits. OMFG. This would make him imba once he get at least 50% crit chance. But I like it
test server forum

its already implemented on the test server i think, along with new items and ryze remake