12 losing games in a row

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duranin

11-19-2012

I am really loosing hope for this. I know it's just normal but it's this kind of stuff that makes me not want to play ladder. I am currently -92 in Win/Loss and i had 12 (if not more) consecutive losses in a row.....why?

Sure even i mess up sometimes, but so far (even when duo queuing with a friends who's skills are extremely good) I always get people who:
1. Don't (or refuse to) speak English
2. don't know what they are doing at lvl 30
3. purposely troll
4. auto lock on a lane and end up having no idea what the hell they are doing at lvl 30 with over 500 wins
etc.

And the problem is that no matter how good you do, your permanent score suffers in the end and you can't even reset it.

Honestly what i think that in Normal and Solo/Duo Ranked queue, you should only have your wins counted and losses not affecting your ELO.

I mean seriously it's 5v5 not 1v1 like in Starcraft 2 where it is only up to you and you alone.

I completely agree that your score should matter in terms of win/loss in 5v5 ranked games. Because there you (should) have a full premade 5 man team that you know.

And before you go saying "oh it's just normal": Yes, it is normal, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have a ELO. I am currently in Normal ELO hell with a -92 win/loss ratio and i can't do anything to stop it, because my teams are lately always consisting of people for who i honestly can't tell how they even go to where they are, afk'ers, *******s, etc., and the enemy teams are always well coordinated and good.

But Riot probably won't do anything along the lines of what i suggested here...so I'm probably wasting my time ranting here anyway.

Selcopa

11-20-2012

I've lost 10 games in a row multiple times. But I still finished like +40 wl. Are you sure it's not you?

Also during my losing streaks. It was part me

Duranin

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
I've lost 10 games in a row multiple times. But I still finished like +40 wl. Are you sure it's not you?

Also during my losing streaks. It was part me
to be honest...lets say that in the last 12 games.....maybe 2 of them were really my fault. Heck i went 14/5/3 as cho, denied top lane to all hell....but the guy got kills after from other people and ended up wrecking everything.