Chain Deaths...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Y'all might calls this something else but I call it "Chain Deaths" because this will happen near mid and/or, but mostly towards late game. It's when 2-3 of your team goes for an objective by themselves for example trying to kill more than one tower without looking at the enemy respawn time. What happens is the 2-3 champions end up dieing from almost or all of the whole enemy team and the rest of your team is either at base, defending a wave of creeps, etc. and your teammates die... Then what happens is the whole team is full health and pushing a lane or going to Baron. So what is stopping them? 2-3 vs. 5? Umm NO! They end up fighting them as well after the first 2-3 champions fighting them off died from it. And the whole process repeats with 3v5 then 2v5..... CHAIN DEATHS!

It's so annoying and another reason why I'm talking about it is because it just happened to me in a Ranked match... I told my team to destroy a bot tower but they kept on trying to kill th next bot tower without realizing the enemy team has just respawned and they are going to try and kill you and will most likely succeed. Anyways I'm just here to give my nugget of advice and PLEASE stop this!

Little Dead Red

11-18-2012

Encourage a ga or something with movement speed.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I just won a 2v5 as Anivia with a Jax,

Anivia wall op.