elise please make her more spiderlike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeresaSMART

11-19-2012

Some quality of life changes are sorely needed for this champion. rappel is restricted by ONLY clicking an enemy target. the skill itself is a stall tactic and with its range it does have utility, however it does 0 damage with a HUGE cooldown. which is why it should be more competitive such as being able to cast on all minions champions wards ect. katarina's shumpo is a prime example of what it should be. when you see a spider run away from you of course they use their web to rappel down a wall or off a ledge. so the skill should be used for more than a gap closer/stall.

if you look at elise compared to an actual spider. they use their web as a trap to overpower other insects or whatever enters it. there is not much strategy focusing on that point which in my opinion it should be there somewhere.

some ideas i had are each skill she uses puts a "web" counter on the target. lets say 5 total counters which refresh when a new counter is added so when she does use her skill cocoon it will be a longer stun duration. what makes this an ideal strategy it is restricted by her changing forms and the word IF. IF she can get counters then you get a bonus.

another idea i also had going with the idea of skill synergy. when she stuns an opponent with cocoon. the duration is increased when she uses another skill. to make it seem like she was wrapping someone in a REAL cocoon.

my point to all of the feedback on elise. she should be more spider like.

Devil Midget

11-19-2012

i agree with everything you are saying Teresa. also to add her ap ratios are not that great. with a buff or not i also think she should be more spider like as well. she is a spider QUEEN you would think there is some kind of overpowered nature to her guess i got my hopes set too high for a queen LOL!

PapstJL4U

11-19-2012

right now: no just no. i have already seen here in competative matches ( by IWantCookies and TPA ).
> Yes Rappel isnt such an awesome escape like Katarinas Shunpo or Jax Leapstrike, but has many other strong sites.

+bigger range
+gives vision in the whole area
++lets you see into bushes
++you can see behind walls and jump to monsters
+1.5s untargable
++dodge Karthus E+R
++dodge Zileans Bombs
>>I dodged LeBlancs Q half-way flying to me.

e-w-q-r-q-w is a nice kombo and the skills are in synergie.