New Champ Ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Soldier

11-19-2012

Yes I know there are many threads over this kind of topic, but i would like to see everyones opinions on a new champion! Don't agree with my champion idea? no worries share your opinion and if you want share what in your mind is a great idea for a champion! Please respect others posts and no flaming!

Alright now that we have got that down. I have not came up with a move set for this champion that has been on my mind for awhile, but maybe you all could help and share your thoughts!

Through out the league balance is expressed alot. We know of two champions Kayle a holy angel like figure usually played AD i believe.
Then we have the fallen angel kayle's sister, Morgana Ap Based.

But where is the balance, I think it would be cool to represent the balance by creating a new champion that represents not Demacians nor Noxians. (in other words) He does not side with tyranny or anarchy, but peace itself. This champion being none other but Kayle's and Morgana's brother Midas.

Now if he were to represent balance he should take the proper appearance. In my eyes he should look as part angelic and yet part devil like.
For example, Angel like wings, a devil tail, horns, and a halo. His skin of gray with blood red like war paint on his torso arms and face. His eyes of nothing but white.
Midas would be known as the eternal balance, as he was not good enough to join the ranks in the eyes of kayle nor morgana he was long forgotten. He was not seen fit as an evil nor holy nature. But what happens to these people who do not fall to tyranny nor anarchy.

In my opinion he should either be a Tank, or a mix between kayle's and morgana's statistics.

What do you think? Got your own champion idea? share here? Care to add on to lore to Midas? Please SHARE! Got ideas for a move set?

HAVE FUN! POST AWAY!

Orîon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

we

have

a

whole

board

for

this

nonsense

Holy Soldier

11-19-2012

Yeah i just realised i clicked the wrong one. Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to click the one above feedback

Holy Soldier

11-19-2012

Close this thread as i have moved it to its proper location.