Warwick, Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vhaegor

05-27-2013

Warwick has fallen off lately and I think he needs a small rework to bring him back, His Passive should moved to His Q and his E should be moved to his passive, you can't turn your passive off but they should change it so that they don't know your there until your 600-700 or so units away from them or even if they just have sight of you. then for the new spot he should be given a move along the lines of

Withering Fangs: Warwicks bites down on the enemys champions legs dealing 50/85/120/155/180 (+0.7 bonus AD) physical damage and slows the target by 40/45/50/55/60% for 2.5 seconds.

This will give warwick reliable ganks before he hits level 6 and some much needed CC that he lacks apart from his Ult.

what do you guys think of it? and shouts to Megames1 from the wiki for this idea

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2013

They could just give his Q a slow or let it proc off red buff again.

Back when his Q proc'd red buff it helped his ganks a lot. As usual Warwick isn't allowed to have nice things because something that is usually good on him is almost always broken on someone else. See botrk nerfs for example.

Vhaegor

05-27-2013

BotRK is still the best item on him, it's his core item. I think his Q procing red buff would be great but it's really not needed when his AA's already do it and 8% slow is very small at the start where he needs his ganks buffed.

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2013

Botrk is not core on him. The price increase made it not worth buying in most games. Wits End is a better choice and after the buff it will be a lot more effective than botrk.

It's kinda hard to proc red buff when people literally WALK away from you when you gank.

Voeltz

05-27-2013

Here are some of my ideas for buffing Warwick. Not suggesting that all of these changes should be made again these are just ideas. 1.Make his ultimate scale off of AP instead of AD. This makes a lot of sense to me because it does magic damage not physical. If you look at some of the strongest champs at the moment their core abilities share one type of damage not two. 2. Add a slow to his Q. 3. make his E undetectable when he comes in range thus allowing for better ganks. 4.Add a small AP ratio to his passive.

HarrisonJukebox

05-27-2013

Blood scent makes ganking too easy for him, he doesn't need a buff.

Firefang Warwick

05-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonJukebox View Post
Blood scent makes ganking too easy for him, he doesn't need a buff.
Blood scent at level 1 gives 20% MS increase and can only be used if the enemy is under 50% health. That's literally nothing. It's an unreliable ganking tool.

Also you are level 14. =\

N0peTheVagineer

05-27-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3490871 guys i have a Rework thread and its a full ability rework so check it out and see what u think