Zed is probably the worst champion ever released.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OT Shadow

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosovic View Post
The untargetable nature of his ult really is clutch. If you combine that aspect + ignite, you can burst down many a lvl 7-10 turret-dive gank. Use that along with a shadow swap first and you have at least 4 hits of turret dmg you can bait before they can finish you off.

the untargetable is bugged soo bad, i have died numerous times when i've used my ult before i've even re appeared. that being said i have penta'd 7 times quadra'd 8 so far with zed so i guess it makes up for it

1nfuse

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsistence View Post
All I can say is when i am playing a ranked game and the other team picks Zed.........I am like......

FK YA WE WON!!!!

lol hate on my sarcasim but I have only seen 1 zed out of like **** loads of matchs and ranked matchs do well.

and he was top laning against another zed..........and by well ... i mean he didnt feed, or be completely worthless , he wasnt a great help, but thats the most i can ask for when some 1 plays that champion.
LOL i do the same

Sky Mence

11-20-2012

Well if you miss your shiruken in teamfights you are 100% ****ed. Smartcasting will only GARENtee a miss, and youll get CC'd before you line it up. I honestly think its his design that sux, not the numbers.

Look at other skillshot reliant champs

Cass has her ult to stun
Ori is AOE utility/burst, def easier to land
Lux is kinda the same thing, the aoe on E is huge. And she has snare.
Doesnt matter who ezreal hits, as ADC you hit the closest target that isnt the full tank.
Fizz ult is easier to land thanks to his 2 gapclosers and can be smartcasted.

Syndra isnt that much better since release, zeds even weaker.
His ganks are mediocre (only CC is a slow), tops like darius or jayce will absolutely wreck him.
No sustain

I was excited about him and instabought, but until they buff him im considering refunding.

Invictrix

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
release skarner or release yorick have him beat, HARD

people say release yorick wasn't bad and are liars being hipsters
That's because release Skarner didn't actually work.

Those op *******s with ultimates that actually work someday i'll have my revenge
-skarner on release

Primanocte

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Mence View Post
Well if you miss your shiruken in teamfights you are 100% ****ed. Smartcasting will only GARENtee a miss, and youll get CC'd before you line it up. I honestly think its his design that sux, not the numbers.

Cass has her ult to stun
Doesnt matter who ezreal hits, as ADC you hit the closest target that isnt the full tank.

His ganks are mediocre (only CC is a slow), tops like darius or jayce will absolutely wreck him.
No sustain

I was excited about him and instabought, but until they buff him im considering refunding.
I think I'd have to agree that poor design is really what is holding Zed back at the moment. I bought him with IP so its no skin off my nose if he's on the weak side (he's far from the worst ever champ released). I'll just bench him until Riot deigns to fix him. Given Riot's track record he could be riding the pine a while.

PerfidiousAlbion

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Mence View Post

Cass has her ult to stun

No sustain

Zed's W into E actually has great range and can be applied really fluidly. Thanks to the slow it then becomes quite easy to land your x2Q.

Zed isn't weak, he just doesn't have great itemization available to him, which thankfully the new BC at least mitigates, and he's hard to use well. He falls off somewhat in the late game, as assassins often do, but he's much more dominant in lane than your typical assassin, which helps a great deal. Having high range spammable harass is amazing.

Artaher

11-20-2012

I'm having zero issues with my Zed good sir! Other than his name not being ZET!!!
Each of these games You see in my match history are in fact Mid zed games
Against Leblanc, Kennen, Akali, Dianna, and Ahri. Each of them was overwhelm by my Zed.

GOML!!!!
Who's your Ninja!

GearsPoweredfool

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaher View Post
I'm having zero issues with my Zed good sir! Other than his name not being ZET!!!
Each of these games You see in my match history are in fact Mid zed games
Against Leblanc, Kennen, Akali, Dianna, and Ahri. Each of them was overwhelm by my Zed.

GOML!!!!
Who's your Ninja!
I agree so hard. Zed is riduclous. High risk SUPER HIGH REWARD.
He's just as fun in TT as he is in SR. And I've played him in every lane (Including support and as the "ADC" with a support bot lane). He can fill any role if the team will work with him (Which is what really makes him shine). I feel like Zeds going to be the next jayce once the pros start showing him off, and he'll get nerfed to death.

Schmegus

11-21-2012

I saw zed carry a team when played properly

Great Sephiroth

11-21-2012

All Zed is good to is to KS thats all.