Riot needs to fix dodge time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tocoo4u

12-16-2012

30 min for some other jerks mistakes. forget that man its making me never want to play this game. when i play ranked games i like to compete. but when i have jerks trolling me and i dodge i get 30 min of down time. like what the hell. why should i be punished ? there needs to be a kick option in char screen pick and if the team votes him out HE should get the 30 min ban. if i dodge i want to be right back in another game. 5 min was just fine. but 30? thats over kill. especially when people do it on purpose to get what they want. you dont punish those who do nothing wrong.

I say make a in char select vote kick with option to ban for trolling, or not communicating with the team. LoL is all about summoners code right? im pretty communication is one. and trolling your team mates is against the code.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thiefling

12-16-2012

I agree. We need a way to kick these trolling scrubs that scream "mid or feed" when they're last pick and we already have a mid char. I want to play ranked games to play with others at my skill level not to put up with these trolls or get grounded from lol because they're being childish. Either take away the wait time for having to dodge them or let us kick them out. Maybe 4 votes to kick them only in ranked queue. At least let us report them without having to suffer another elo loss because of them first. This is just out of hand and elo hell is because lol isn't doing anything to make it better.