So I had this ranked match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UbberTengen

11-18-2012

Everyone called lanes, I called top but somebody wanted so I went jungling.

Picks Nunu AP.

Nunu Ap top.
Swain Mid.
Vayne and Lulu bot.
Jarvan (Me) jungle.

1:00 - Nunu buy a Sapphire Crystal and a ward.
1;20 - Protecting my blue with the team (I was j4)
1:35 - Nunu goes to the enemy blue alone.
1:40 - Casually walks between two enemies who were passing by, warded between the wolves and the bushes..
1:50 - Nunu arrives from his trip.
1:55 Wild blue golem appears, team gives me leash. Nunu is attacking the blue, I think, "oh, a nice guy, I can save smite"
Nunu consume blue.
2:00 - Silence. Nunu goes top.
2:10 - Struggling in the jungle.

- Enemy Shyvana comes to the red lizard and start attacking me, I ping. Nobody comes.
- I buy 2 pots. To the jungle.
- Wolves, wraiths, double golems, Shyvana, nobody. Died. Again.
Im lvl 4 and Shyvana 7.
- Wolves. Swain demands blue. Bot is asking for ganks and nunu is feeding Jax 8-0
- Jax is raping, lulu underleveled by 4 lvls and afk.

Great game.

tibba please

11-18-2012

Every. Single. Game.

Backpaq

11-18-2012

I played a 16 minute ranked game yesterday. Our Jax thought it was a bot game.

zergkops

01-01-2013

^^ good i'm not the only one who's had that happen to them then.

Incedentally, when that happened, i'm surprised, 'cuz that guy actually went 6-2

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPGnF7vJ4Sc#t=870

I really do take this to the chest.

"You play solo q to get yourself better"

My best advice is to always focus on your play. Don't let someone else's play affect your own. No matter what champ you are there is always a proper way to play, even against a 10/0 Akali. Remember that you can figure out a way to deal with it if you do what's right in your lane or as a jungler. If you continue to do all the right things you can carry your team.

If you can't, sometimes the best of yourself is all you can ask of yourself. Focus on your play and good luck in future games, sir.

Fênrir

01-02-2013

couldnt agree more, accept the game as gone and strive to improve some aspect of your own play so that u can at least gain something from the match even if it is minor, im sure we all get games like this where we just wish their was a way out

Mitobrut

01-02-2013

I feel sorry for you.

I always get matched with great teams who know exactly what they are all doing and we always work in unison like a swiss watch. Every time any of us makes a mistake of any sort the others all rally behind them and help them feel like next time they will get the better of the opponent.

We support mates who try different unconventional builds and offer tips if we know that it will work, but don't mind if they don't do it the way we suggest. No one ever abuses, cusses, trolls, afk's, rages....We are humble in victory and graceful in defeat.

Then I wake up.

iNonsense

03-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitobrut View Post
I feel sorry for you.

I always get matched with great teams who know exactly what they are all doing and we always work in unison like a swiss watch. Every time any of us makes a mistake of any sort the others all rally behind them and help them feel like next time they will get the better of the opponent.

We support mates who try different unconventional builds and offer tips if we know that it will work, but don't mind if they don't do it the way we suggest. No one ever abuses, cusses, trolls, afk's, rages....We are humble in victory and graceful in defeat.

Then I wake up.
You just made my day.