Why do I always get piked with bad people?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claytone

11-18-2012

In 1 day, I go from 1250 ELO to 1080 ELO. All these trolls are driving me crazy, and I keep on getting deeper and deeper into a hole I can't get out of!

Like a 0/11 annie with only 65 CS at the 20 minute mark, that only speaks GREEK. A zyra support who takes all my CS. People who have NO idea how to lasthit or attack-move. A jungler that only ganks one lane.. once. Bad team comps.. such as triple bruiser, a EVELYN who builds AD.

I can't carry people, they simply are not fast enough to respond to sort of ping, move, etc.

I've tried all roles, but my team always seems to throw the game. I gank every lane twice, snowball mid and bot, but top feeds and we always loose.

Please give tips of HOW i can POSSIBLY get on of hell.

UbberTengen

Claytone

11-18-2012

and what the **** is this bull****, loosing 33 elo from a 20 minute game? wtf

Joe Krake

11-18-2012

because they're in such a large amount that there's no way you can't be pair with them unless you're with friends.

Ghostbulla

11-18-2012

^ true

Make a team with people as much as interested as you and you wont have those problems,
or with friends, they´ll get what they deserve if they troll u irl jeje

Sky Mence

11-18-2012

it happens, just take a break and try later

KeysMan87

11-18-2012

Yes it happens, but it happens consistantly, they need to find a better way to match players. Every time I try to play a ranked Solo Que i get matched with players who look like they picked up the game yesterday, against people in gold ELO or higher, its ridiculous. Im getting fed up with losing all of my games because some baby didnt get the person they want, so the **** around and make us lose.

zergkops

01-01-2013

^^ oh god i had a voli today that just stayed at well and refused to move because i was jungling nocturn and it was a random team matchup.

I think that seriously part of the problem is that we, (yes we), only look for the bad in our teammates, shouting 2-3 sentences when they get something wrong, and only a gj if they get something right.

On the other hand, if you get lucky, ur team has a kat and the other team doesn't. Free win. lol.

that's just how i find i win my games, when we have a kat and they don't.

EternalXero

01-02-2013

Testify brother!! Yeah, I play a support and I get razzed when someone pulls a stupid (Why didn't you heal?/ get specific items and what-not) even though I did heal them and it is on cool down. I play so well, that no one has EVER accused me of feeding. I had a few friends and we had a 95% win ratio. Sadly I have not seen them online in a few weeks. With Soraka, it was common to have 4 kills, maybe 2 deaths and 20+ assists. I do not play ranked as I want to get into a group that kicks butt rather than rage-quits when they die a few times.

TGC Sir Auron

01-02-2013

getting a team together is hard and only playing when 5 are online which sucks badly/ u should be able to que up with 3 or more friends. not just 2