Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ironstylus: has anyone ever rejected your concept art ideas and told you to redo em?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wintermaulz

11-18-2012

Quote:
ROBOT9001:
Iron Stolos i sunt you a pretty pichur on faecbook but you didnt look at it and dat makes me sad. so heers it again. its you and leena with bob ross making magic fu ntime.

I loled so hard

Sludgeman

11-18-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
We've got you covered in short-haired females in future patches.

More short haired females? o_O i hope they dont all come out one after another...my wallet wont be able to take it D:

MilitantGryphon

11-18-2012

Quote:
more short haired females? O_o i hope they dont all come out one after another...my wallet wont be able to take it d:

start saving ip, never stop

TheUltimate3

11-18-2012

Actually now paranoia is setting in, exactly how "different" would Karma be?

Renaito Yuujou

11-18-2012

Ironstylus, tell me that the idea for the manly support chef hasn't been scrapped!

Wintermaulz

11-18-2012

Actually, that original concept for Diana looks a bit too close too Riven. And as much as i love the style, i can see why it was given the no. Still cant wait for the short haired females in the future

Daemon

11-18-2012

Quote:
TheUltimate3:
Actually now paranoia is setting in, exactly how "different" would Karma be?

Hopefully different as in "Karma looks like she is actually from India/Middle East". I have a feeling if they make her less whatever-race-she-is and more white, then there will be a ****storm of people calling racism and whitewashing. You think the feminist wave was bad? People have gotten the casting of movies changed due to protests and public awareness of whitewashing.

This texture for a Stormblade Karma skin popped up June 9th, 2012, so...it might have changed, but it doesn't look much different than the looks now (obviously, she's wearing some sort of miniskirt/loincloth combo with a long-sleeved top): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VqPPvhcwIIo/T9NU6dw36ZI/AAAAAAAACNw/9p9QmiBjKVw/s1600/kaaaarrr.jpg

EDIT: Oh, okay, IronStylus has touched the glorious Karma. All will be well.

Synthesse

11-18-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
We've got you covered in short-haired females in future patches.

Woo!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-18-2012

Quote:
ROBOT9001:
Iron Stolos i sunt you a pretty pichur on faecbook but you didnt look at it and dat makes me sad. so heers it again. its you and leena with bob ross making magic fu ntime.

Oh.. em.. gee..

No words. Should've sent.. a poet..

Eph289

11-18-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
Wow, you have a reaaaally good memory. It's in the depths of my hard drive somewhere.. but actually.. huh, come to think of it that image may have influenced me in some regard.

If you ever find it, I'd love to see that one again . . . and maybe save it to my computer if it's okay with you? :3 I was crushed when the link stopped working and I couldn't find it again even with Wayback. >.<