Players like "Lokin Hella Deep"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJLewis

11-20-2012

This is where I really get frustrated with the queue/report format Riot uses. Long story short, I get queued up for ranked. Lokin Hella Deep is sitting at 4th pick, but instantly said jungle. Me, at 2nd pick, informed him that I would probably go jungle. After listening to him rage about how good he is, I said fine. I gave him jungle. And proceeded to pick a mid. Next think you know Lokin Hella Deep and the 5th pick ( Who I can only guess is a duo with him ) start raging and spamming chat. Then pick 2 random chars with promote / surge summoners.

This forces the other 3 players and myself who are trying to get set for a game to either deal with a free loss or dodge and take a 30 min queue time out. How is that at all fair ? Where is the report button that's not related to after the end-game results ?

Not trying to vent or rage. Just wish Riot could work something out with this. Or inform me if there is something I am unaware of please. Players like Lokin Hella Deep really ruin the ladder and people trying to gain ELO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJLewis

11-20-2012

I guess in the end of the day, you look at a players name like "Lokin Hella Deep" and expect them to behave maturely ? Jokes on me I suppose.