Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

1500 ELO Stream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

19 Lust

Hi guys, my name is DdukBoGGi and I'm a korean player. I've played League of Legends for about 2 years so my knowledge of the game/mechanics/history is pretty decent.

I've only started ranked recently (After i bought a suitable computer) and hit gold for season 2. My season 3 goal is to achieve platinum, and I've taken up streaming for fun/as a way to analyze my own plays and interact with other players out there

You can find me on Twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/ddukboggi, I will mostly be commentating as I play and it's pretty chill/fun stream so if you guys want check me out, I'm always open for feedback. And also add me on LoL too!