Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Piriya - the freaky fish guy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

this is my idea on another aqua based champion sort of like fizz but this time hes an add carry

(accumulated water) Passive: whenever he hits an enemy he gains 1 ad which increased up to a cap and the stacks last about 30 seconds (cap of 10)

(Shadow Pact) Q: on activation he gains increased movement speed for 2 seconds and after the 2 seconds creates a pulse around him which removes his movement speed buff and any other harmful debuffs that are upon him

(Bounce) W: Piriya jumps towards ur cursor stopping if he hits an enemy champion if he does hit an enemy champion he leash's them to the ground so they can only move a set distance away from where he landed

(Fishy Slap) E: Piriya throws a fish at his target making them slip up and slowing them for a few seconds

(Oceans Rage) R: Piriya summons the rage of the ocean to have water swirl around him for 8 seconds while the ocean swirls around him he cant be targeted but he can be hit by aoe abilities andwill continue taking damage from dot effects

i hope u like my champion idea ^_^