@Riot Give EU some love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS195ddf17ec2a437fc2f90

11-18-2012

(First of all: I apologize for my bad english, but I'm from germany, and I don't perfectly speak english yet)

Hey, dear NA-Community and dear RIOT-Team.
I don't know if I'm in the right place to say this, and if you are able to just DO anything about it, but EU is seriously getting let down a bit..
Besides the massive serverproblems we have since the Elise-Patch, the RIOT-Staff in Dublin just doesn't have enough member..
They barely have an overview of what is happening in the forums, and I dont really think our feedback gets brought to you.
I would really like to join the staff, but I dont have the qualifications neither the wish to move to Dublin :s
We have a very large Playerbase, but it seems like we aren't getting a lot of attention atm.
While NA gets RP and IP for every serverproblem, we have to get along with only an excuse, which I don't think is fair.
I don't want to get annoying, so I'll just stop here, and let you think about it.
Constructive posts are always wished.

(BTW: to reach summoner level 5 with ~350 Ping was hell of a thing- maybe overthink the posting rule here ^^)

Greetz Sanctuary