Blackfire Torch Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haestro

11-18-2012

ehuehuehuehuehue

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Blackfire Torch [Insert Champion Here]

ehuehuehuehuehue

MMKH

11-18-2012

Actually, BFT isn't all that great to rush on Singed. Pretty much every other AP with range will apply their BFT DoTs first. Singed also needs mana and defenses before he can consider that item.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

every time I check my death numbers, BFT really doesnt seem to be a large contributing factor to my death

Mindllapse

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
every time I check my death numbers, BFT really doesnt seem to be a large contributing factor to my death
yes but the damage that it does in relation to the amount of AP to do the same amount of damage is insane, allowing AP's with moderate AP to buy BFT and do damage as if they had a crapton more AP

on a 2,000 hp target, BFT will burn 100 damage

most spells have less than 1.0 AP scaling which means BFT is worth over 100AP just by the burn alone, not even counting all the other stats it gives

and it's worth even more than that because when you do spells that have very low AP ratios, BFT is still worth the same damage

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
don't trust the death recap, its a noob trap

Quintic

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Actually, BFT isn't all that great to rush on Singed. Pretty much every other AP with range will apply their BFT DoTs first. Singed also needs mana and defenses before he can consider that item.
I don't even see the Torch burn on my death recap, even if I am only hit by one spell from the person who has it.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

It's not even funny, as someone who plays mainly ADC I find Singed and Amumu disgusting. I rather deal with Teemo and his blind than with Singed, losing more than half of my HP with 1 Fling or Bandage Toss, no tank should ever do that much damage otherwise what's the point to play a ranged AD.

Sazdek

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
It's not even funny, as someone who plays mainly ADC I find Singed and Amumu disgusting. I rather deal with Teemo and his blind than with Singed, losing more than half of my HP with 1 Fling or Bandage Toss, no tank should ever do that much damage otherwise what's the point to play a ranged AD.
positioning

dodge bandage tosses and kite singed as to not get flung
furthermore if an enemy Amumu or Singed are building so much AP as to deal THAT much damage with a bandage toss or fling, then you should be building MR to counter and they should be super squishy.

Thanks for letting us know you're in such low elo.

please feed me more downvotes for proving you to be a tool.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
positioning

dodge bandage tosses and kite singed as to not get flung
furthermore if an enemy Amumu or Singed are building so much AP as to deal THAT much damage with a bandage toss or fling, then you should be building MR to counter and they should be super squishy.

Thanks for letting us know you're in such low elo.

please feed me more downvotes for proving you to be a tool.
Do you know what a Rylais is ? And yes in the middle of team fight you can dodge every single Toss/Fling thrown at you.

Keep thinking BFT is balanced. Oh and yes, my elo is so low that's why I'm qutting Dominion because I'm sick of 15 minute blind pick ques.

Edit: Oh and the other funny thing is, I'm actually 2200+ EU, most high elo Dominion players are quitting thou and dont even play any more outside of tournaments, so keep thinking that this game mode isn't going to be even more completely dead in a few months if Riot doesn't do something about it soon. IE: Bring Ranked in, which they seem to have no intention of doing so. As it stands, even Proving Grounds has more players than Dominion and that's just sad. Also, thinking high elo in Dom is an achievement, I could start a smurf, buy Kassadin, spam him in Blind que and get 2200 in 2 weeks.