Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][CRITICAL] HomeGuard + Teleport

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBandit

11-18-2012

lol i love this guys idea^

Zertryx

11-18-2012

Quote:
BigBandit:
lol i love this guys idea^

I've already tried it out a few times

Master yi + Teleport + Homeguard + Ohmwrecker + what ever other attack dmg and speed items you can get.

as for its viability, im not quite sure yet, but say a team fights happening bot and you at base and you wanna back door but the minions are only half way pushed .... bam teleport and run like the wind to the closest tower then activate Ult + E and pop ohmwrecker to deactivate the tower for a few seconds buying you even more time to tear it down.

So far the issues i notices are yi still has hard time in lane, and as a jungler taking teleport might not be as viable so it would void the whole idea in general, as for farm static shiv provides everything a yi could want + avarice blades new passive is great for him to farm better

IonDragonX

11-18-2012

Working as intended and not a bug.

It is cheesy tho.

Actually, a partial solution is to have the teleport turn off the enchantment while it channels but without removing the buff. By the time the teleport channel is over, the buff would be halfway decayed.