Help me out of Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skytorn

10-07-2010

I play games from about 8am to 5pm PST (GMT -8hrs). I'm level 30 and believe I should be higher in Elo than I am right now but I cannot carry a team because I am not good enough for that. Recently I've been on a losing streak (went 12 games without a single win one time), I'm starting to see teammates with around 50 leaves in my teams.

Today, I was jungling as Xin; was gonna play WW, but three teammates immediately locked in as ranged carries, and I figured tanky DPS was as good as it gets. Ashe pushes her solo like crazy and get killed, I caution her not to push so hard. Her reply:

"If you tell me how to play one more time I will feed, I don't care if we lose, if you press the issue i WILL feed."

I'd be more mad if I didn't proceed to go 1/10 that game. I think 3 of the enemies went Legendary.

Just, somebody please come premake with me so I can climb back to 1200. I can't do this on my own.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Add me. Summoner name is ThuggieS (with an i. someone always takes my ThuggleS tag literally everywhere on the internet).

I team with my friend ThaggleS on TT and we dominate.

If you are good we can dominate together.

I won't be on until maybe late tonight, I'm at ASU all day today. But I'll be playing a lot this weekend probably.