Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me out of Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skytorn

10-07-2010

I play games from about 8am to 5pm PST (GMT -8hrs). I'm level 30 and believe I should be higher in Elo than I am right now but I cannot carry a team because I am not good enough for that. Recently I've been on a losing streak (went 12 games without a single win one time), I'm starting to see teammates with around 50 leaves in my teams.

Today, I was jungling as Xin; was gonna play WW, but three teammates immediately locked in as ranged carries, and I figured tanky DPS was as good as it gets. Ashe pushes her solo like crazy and get killed, I caution her not to push so hard. Her reply:

"If you tell me how to play one more time I will feed, I don't care if we lose, if you press the issue i WILL feed."

I'd be more mad if I didn't proceed to go 1/10 that game. I think 3 of the enemies went Legendary.

Just, somebody please come premake with me so I can climb back to 1200. I can't do this on my own.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

10-07-2010

Add me. Summoner name is ThuggieS (with an i. someone always takes my ThuggleS tag literally everywhere on the internet).

I team with my friend ThaggleS on TT and we dominate.

If you are good we can dominate together.

I won't be on until maybe late tonight, I'm at ASU all day today. But I'll be playing a lot this weekend probably.