Its only a Bush Keep Chasing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubtfulCritic

10-07-2010

Thought about this when reading through the "Brush is OP" topic. While that was funny this is serious, I am hoping that there will be an update where if you click to attack someone and they run into the brush your person will chase them into the brush. Upon entering the brush if your character can see them then they will do whatever you told them to do before they ran into the brush such as auto attack or spell(They will not do any of this until they can actually see the enemy in the brush). If when you enter the brush they have somehow escaped such as flashing or using a character spell such as kass's then your character will stop.
It just seems ridiculous for your character to stop the second the enemy runs into a brush, you saw them run in there so it's stupid for your character to just stand there as they get away, that half sec. delay is really evil. Please post your guy's opinions.

Devan

10-07-2010

Sometimes I'll run into a bush, wait for the other champ to follow and run back out the way I came, throws them for a loop.

Cliet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

If you know whoever you're chasing is going into a bush and you are 100% certain that bush doesn't contain the rest of their team, just right click move into the bush -.-

crowsntacos

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpMahRump View Post
Sometimes I'll run into a bush, wait for the other champ to follow and run back out the way I came, throws them for a loop.
+1 for juking

tehmasterplan18

10-07-2010

i think that is riots way of hinting that chasing into a bush is generally a bad idea