for or against changes or want for somethingelse to be added

good idea 5 83.33%
bad idea 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

dragon trainer lulu change suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lorelias

11-17-2012

hello fellow players,
im a player that loves lulu for all the things and play styles she brings to the table; from support,AS/AP-on hit tanky,off tank, AP, and even the not well advised(imo) glass cannon AD(you name it I've tried it)

So i was more than ecstatic when dragon tamer lulu was first put up on the PBE for testing. I LOVED the new particles for her passive,Glitter lance, whimsy, Help pix, as well as the new animations for pix himself.

With all these changes i was still a little on the fence(the hand with mah wallet wouldn't let go) for the new price on her skin but conceded and bought it because i think its the closest thing she'll ever get to a legendary skin and i love lulu to death.

With all that being said i would like to make a small suggestion since from the places I've been around on the net the general consensus is that if you were to change one of Lulu's animations to a new one more people would get it being that its considered a mini legendary skin for her.

being that her skins theme plays off of dragon taming

it would be cool(imo) if her taunt or joke was change to 1 of the following:

taunt 1:

she crouches down slams one hand on the ground making a stomping noise, then does it with the other hand replicating the sound. she then makes like shes gonna give a loud dragon roar, but it comes out as a burp or pix makes the noise and she get surprised.

taunt 2:

pix tries to bit her staff and she keeps trying to pulls it away from him and scolds him.

taunt 3:

she keeps her regular animation but says" come little yordels ill take you away into a forest of... DOOM!. then pix does his roar.

joke 1:

she looks around to see if any one is watching, takes a big breath and tries to shout FUS RO DAH but pix rams her knee and stops her. and she says "what"!?.

joke 2:

she tries to fly on pix.it fail.enough said.

joke 3:

she pix swirls around her and she starts charging a big spell, she starts to cast it but pix knocks her hat over eyes causing it to get dispelled. and she says wards are BORINNG! i want a kill lane!

alternatively:

give her a Scottish accent
import her polish quote.
have her sing " I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST" and " TO TRAIN THEM IS MY REAL TEST" and "teach them to understand the power that's inside"! as she walks.

That's all i got. Again theses are all just suggestions and i love riot for giving lulu a new skin in the first place; would just love to have seen a bit more exploration into a really great skin idea.

thank you again for your time.

Beija

11-17-2012

You bought her for 15$...

Get whatever what was promised..

lorelias

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
You bought her for 15$...

Get whatever what was promised..

as i stated i know i bought her for her price that was one of the first things put forth... im talking bout suggestions to make her a more appealing buy for people that arent diehard lulu players that are on the fence about the skin...

thanks for your input though.

Dazed Donuts

11-17-2012

A soon as I saw the fus ro dah in the post, I immediately facepalmed. This isn't skyrim

Beija

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelias View Post
as i stated i know i bought her for her price that was one of the first things put forth... im talking bout suggestions to make her a more appealing buy for people that arent diehard lulu players that are on the fence about the skin...

thanks for your input though.
No one is stupid enough to buy a skin of that level for 15$....

lorelias

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazed Donuts View Post
A soon as I saw the fus ro dah in the post, I immediately facepalmed. This isn't skyrim
lol yea i felt slightly dirty about that one since i hate that quote but it fits.

AtomicRaccoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I think the skin is quite good. But the different taunts and jokes are characteristic of Legendary skins.
I think that for the higher price they should've added some new sounds like adding the Dragon Pix laugh to the animation, or some bell sounds when Lulu walks (since she has like 2 bells in her dress)
aside from that, a totally new voice acting would mean DT Lulu is legendary (which she is not), and therefore, more expensive.
Perhaps I wrong, though.

lorelias

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicRaccoon View Post
I think the skin is quite good. But the different taunts and jokes are characteristic of Legendary skins.
I think that for the higher price they should've added some new sounds like adding the Dragon Pix laugh to the animation, or some bell sounds when Lulu walks (since she has like 2 bells in her dress)
aside from that, a totally new voice acting would mean DT Lulu is legendary (which she is not), and therefore, more expensive.
Perhaps I wrong, though.
i would agree with you on your points but then i gotta counter with mecha khaz who gott new animations an jokes with a voice over and got lulu's price