Spanish Speakers

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HEavenwaLL

11-17-2012

They need their own servers...
1. They speak spanish they can't communicate with us.
2. They have horrible idea of team comp. (they send me, i locked in as alistar, to mid)
in that particular game i somehow ended positive. 4-3-5. ( i only got 5 assists because the other players combined got 7 kills). A lot of them rage and blame other people for their troubles.
After we lost that game, the 4 spanish speaking people who were in the queue together altogether raged at me. I was the last person to blame. I'm not saying english speaking people don't do this but they do it a lot less. They can be just as bad in terms of skill but they don't blame other people for it.
Maybe I may come out as a racist but i'm sure many of you feel the same. I don't hate spanish speaking people. I'm fine with people who are spanish speaking and they actually know what they're doing in league. However you don't find many of those.
So please make a spanish server, for the spanish people and for us.
I have solo bottomed as well. (not like azubu style where they are roaming like 24/7 but just always solo bot) i still somehow managed to gain more kills than everyone else combined(considering i got 2 kill and everyone else did nothing but die it doesn't say much)

Prof Zuhayr

11-17-2012

solo bottom is a horrible idea... you lose drag control
but overall i agree

anAmishLady

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Zuhayr View Post
solo bottom is a horrible idea... you lose drag control
but overall i agree
He meant that the Spanish people made him do it as an example of his claim that they don't play good team comps.

HalloweenNight

11-17-2012

I know how you feel. I was paired up with 4 of them yesterday while I played mid as Brand. I couldn't communicate with any of them and all I heard at the end of the game was "noob Brand, Brand is so noob" when we ended up losing. I found it funny considering I had the second best score on the team.

liquideyes

11-18-2012

Interesting how everyone has similar experiences concerning this........so.............irritating.

UbberTengen

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquideyes View Post
Interesting how everyone has similar experiences concerning this........so.............irritating.
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEavenwaLL View Post
2. They have horrible idea of team comp. (they send me, i locked in as alistar, to mid)
in that particular game i somehow ended positive. 4-3-5.

I have solo bottomed as well. (not like azubu style where they are roaming like 24/7 but just always solo bot) i still somehow managed to gain more kills than everyone else combined(considering i got 2 kill and everyone else did nothing but die it doesn't say much)
Seems legit

The1992Phoenix

11-18-2012

I think you are making an "undergeneralization" there - this does not only apply to people who only speak Spanish but to anyone who refuses to communicate in English in teamchat. I once had a solo normal queue game where 2/5 of my team where chinesse and 2/5 japanese. They did not understand each other and I did not understand them. As you can probably guess, the game was lost.

CAPS LOCK PRO

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquideyes View Post
i have the same encounters and i feel the same way. its very annoying. hopefully one day everyone will learn English

GurthC

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1992Phoenix View Post
...this does not only apply to people who only speak Spanish but to anyone who refuses to communicate in English in teamchat.
+1

Atrit

11-18-2012

What about Br??? Huehue

12345 ... 8