Feminist hate group attacks speaker and police at U of T

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the flail

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
Because it's like going to the monkey exhibit at the zoo?
Mmmm, more like penguins with really bad reaction time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
Because it's like going to the monkey exhibit at the zoo?
Monkey plays with poo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spanish Cobra

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
Because it's like going to the monkey exhibit at the zoo?

Hey atleast im allowed in the zoo they don't let you in cause there scared you might fuk then eat all the animals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
That's because Ssraeshza is a doodoo head.
This topic is stupid, post kittens.
Kittens, you say?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Someone downvoted kittens? How monstrous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I'm having difficulty finding mention of the speaker being assaulted.
Dr. Warren Farrell (The Speaker) and his individuals were physically harassed by femi nazi freaks who wish to silence and suppress his message.
The media is extremely vaginized so it will be hard for you to find anything that isn't "Oh my god, we need to stage more violent protests to prevent this man from speaking, I'M SCARED".

Imagine if it was the KKK trying to prevent Martin Luther King(Yes extreme example I know) from making his speech, would this be allowed?
What if the KKK claimed they were "Scared" of MLK and therefore, attacked and silenced him?

Sometimes I wonder if my regular comparisons of feminism to the KKK are inappropriate.
Surely even the KKK finds feminisms hatred and misandry repulsive...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Dr. Warren Farrell (The Speaker) and his individuals were physically harassed by femi nazi freaks who wish to silence and suppress his message.
Source? I could find no information suggesting that this happened.

Quote:
The media is extremely vaginized so it will be hard for you to find anything that isn't "Oh my god, we need to stage more violent protests to prevent this man from speaking, I'M SCARED".
Wait, so how do you know he was attacked?

Quote:
Imagine if it was the KKK trying to prevent Martin Luther King(Yes extreme example I know) from making his speech, would this be allowed?
What if the KKK claimed they were "Scared" of MLK and therefore, attacked and silenced him?
Attacked? Then they would be rightly arrested and charged for criminal behavior. If, on the other hand, they merely protested, then yes, that would be allowed. In fact, the KKK to date holds rallies protesting MLK day.

When the protest in question blocked the entrance to the building where the event took place, the police moved in and forcefully cleared a way. That's what the video in your link shows, in fact. That was the correct move, and I don't see the "vaginized media" condemning it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Source? I could find no information suggesting that this happened.
The news outlets are hilariously vaginized.

I wouldn't trust any of them.

Quote:
Wait, so how do you know he was attacked?
Canadian MRAs have reported that it happened.
(This took place in Canada)

Quote:
Attacked? Then they would be rightly arrested and charges for criminal behavior. If, on the other hand, they merely protested, then yes, that would be allowed. In fact, the KKK to date holds rallies protesting MLK day.
WRONG.

Women are rarely arrested, even when openly assaulting individuals.
Male protesters are treated far more harshly.

The KKK did not stop MLK from giving his famous speech, that was my point.
Obv.

Just as an example of how incredibly privileged females are;
Look up the case of Tina Taylor Kirk, an insane woman who got custody of children even after abusing them and her husband.
This is especially egregious because this abuse was reported in the Guardian Ad Litem report in great detail.
Meaning, an agent of the court specifically stated that the woman was disturbed and obviously violent and the judge still gave custody of the children to her.
This is just an example, though I doubt you will research it even though I've given you the lead.

Quote:
When the protest in question blocked the entrance to the building where the event took place, the police moved in and forcefully cleared a way. That's what the video in your link shows, in fact. That was the correct move, and I don't see the "vaginized media" condemning it.
Look again.

Google it and you'll find much terror in the reporting of the incident.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Canadian MRAs have reported that it happened.
(This took place in Canada)
Yes, I know it took place in Canada, I live there and even go to the university where it happened (UofT). I even recognize the building, and saw posters advertising that event long before it occurred.

But where are these reports? I still don't have a source. I heard from a Republican that Obama is an African (i.e. born there, not merely descendant) communist, but that doesn't make it true.

Quote:
Women are rarely arrested, even when openly assaulting individuals.
Toronto police don't give a flying )(*%# about your gender. During the G20 summit, a woman was arrested for blowing bubbles:

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...article/139012

Numerous women were arrested and detained for a significant length of time during that event:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crim...or-1-4-million

Notice that in neither of these reports do you see any suggestion by the authors of the articles that the police acted inappropriately or that the treatment of these women was unacceptable, despite the deplorable actions that (allegedly) took place.

Quote:
Look up the case of Tina Taylor Kirk, an insane woman who got custody of children even after abusing them and her husband.
Wow amazing, a judge made a bad ruling? Well if that's not evidence of sexism against men, I don't know what is.

Quote:
Look again.

Google it and you'll find much terror in the reporting of the incident.
Or how about you give me a link?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-18-2012

ITT: Ssreaszha gets owned by the voice of reason

GG NO RE