Case #6006256 - Calling it now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

12-02-2012

If anyone else gets this case, in which the person in mention calls everyone jews, spams chat 75% of the game calling his teams trash, calling people ****, and constantly complaining about how he's "going to eat another 3 day ban because the community is thin skinned *******s", among other gems, I want to keep this here as a placeholder for when he comes on the tribunal forums to complain about the broken system.

Overwhelming majority punish inc.

Rhab

Recruiter

12-02-2012

lol it can go right next to the one where the guy threatens to kill people every other game.

LargeSnorlax

12-02-2012

I just got another one where the guy spammed every game with a paypal address so people can "Donate for a chance to play with a LoL god" in all chat.

The strangest people play this game..

LargeSnorlax

12-02-2012

Well, the paypal address guy got the overwhelming majority..

Reported by: Enemy

"too many trash talk and ads!!!!"

Blitzcrank [All] [00:28:13] once again my paypal, ******@live.com
Blitzcrank [All] [00:28:19] Any donations over 50$ accepted

Blitzcrank [All] [00:30:30] WIll say it 1 more time, ****@live.com- ALl donations and hurracine sandy relieve funds, shall go to me

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6006256/

Big shock here. I'm shocked it wasn't overwhelming.

Newest case on the list that's amazing:

The guy who "has to support a bunch of silvers" because he's gold and "the elo reset really screwed him over" so he's "going to troll all game every game he gets support because it's a free loss anyways". In his second case, at 10 minutes he straight up says "I'm done" and leaves the game. In his 3rd, he has a game where he bought 6 amp tomes on Lee sin. In his 4th, he says "i don't want to play anymore" at 2 minutes then tried to solo baron at level 6 because he was mad. Oh boy.

Exploding Barrel

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
The guy who "has to support a bunch of silvers" because he's gold and "the elo reset really screwed him over" so he's "going to troll all game every game he gets support because it's a free loss anyways". In his second case, at 10 minutes he straight up says "I'm done" and leaves the game. In his 3rd, he has a game where he bought 6 amp tomes on Lee sin. In his 4th, he says "i don't want to play anymore" at 2 minutes then tried to solo baron at level 6 because he was mad. Oh boy.
That poor elo hell victim.

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
That poor elo hell victim.
He bought a bf sword and a long sword as his only items on leona. Not feeling the sympathy.