Take a listen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falkarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Just looking for feedback on my music. I write orchestral stuff. Currently enrolled in music school, I've taken more theory than production, so my mixing still isn't that great. Anyways, have a listen if you're interested.

My goal is to write for movies/games/tv. Working on a short film that's going to be shown in a few film festivals here in San Francisco, which is pretty good for a first year student like myself.

http://soundcloud.com/heinbokel

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Pretty good sir.

What programs do you use for mixing / editing?

Are these student performers or did you pay professionals to play your score?

Falkarr

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
Pretty good sir.

What programs do you use for mixing / editing?

Are these student performers or did you pay professionals to play your score?
It's actually all virtual instruments, I'm working on getting a student orchestra together for a recording in the future though. That won't be until I'm ready to apply to grad school though.

I use Sonar to create all of the midi performances, then I export all of the tracks into Pro Tools where I mix them. I'm still early in the mix stage, just kind of experimenting at this point.

The VST's I use are from East West Quantum Leap.