Season 3 (Indirect) Hecarim Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

11-22-2012

Hec lost all of 2.5 AD from the boots nerf/base movespeed buff. And he gained 3 base AD, with an increased AD scaling. Somehow, I dont see the nerf.

GangstaBlasta

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalHalfdragon View Post
Hec lost all of 2.5 AD from the boots nerf/base movespeed buff. And he gained 3 base AD, with an increased AD scaling. Somehow, I dont see the nerf.
i noticed a lot of people havent seen the nerf. probably should read the thread

Peligrad

11-30-2012

I honestly didn't read anything in this thread...but you're right...its looking really bad for Hec.

He sucks in lane...the jungle changes are going to destroy him...

His ratios all suck and are mixed...his damage types are all mixed...

They are nerfing all defensive stats so he's getting hurt there...

They are lowering the move speed bonus on boots so he's getting hurt there...

Yup he's already bad and now he's gonna be awful...

I should refund him and Rengar...both are useless purchases...

IonDragonX

11-30-2012

@ Peligrad

Quote:
He sucks in lane...the jungle changes are going to destroy him...
Don't jump to conclusions. Stonewall hasn't seen a huge drop in jungling times for Season 3, just a few seconds.
Quote:
His ratios all suck and are mixed...his damage types are all mixed...
His ratios are kinda bad. That's because Q is meant to be spammed and WER all would be OP if they did even higher damages.
Quote:
They are nerfing all defensive stats so he's getting hurt there...
When everyone bears that same burden, it is not a nerf to one champ. Also, the sustain (lifesteal) stats are getting lowered, so Hecarim's W is buffed by proxy.
Quote:
They are lowering the move speed bonus on boots so he's getting hurt there...
Until they actually rewrite the code on Hecarim's passive, it's a huge buff. On the PBE as it stands now, Hecarim's passive gives him bonus AD on the difference between his current move speed and 320. (which was his old move speed) Let's hope Riot is too lazy to change that code.
Quote:
Yup he's already bad and now he's gonna be awful...I should refund him and Rengar...both are useless purchases...
Definitely disagree. Rengar got weaker early and Hecarim is about the same. Both of them have great snowball potential.

Handsome Aniki

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavecricket48 View Post
You guys do realize that a slow will immediately negate pretty much all of Warpath's bonus AD, right? And I'm pretty sure that the MS -> AD conversion indeed calculates after the soft MS caps.
Bump

and no it doesn't calculate after soft cap. You know why? Because I did the math, AND tested it. So get that garbage out of here.

masterdragon481

12-06-2012

what about that secondary boot upgrade that gives 12% movespeed on autoattack or ability use? seems perfect for him.......and sorry if someone said this, i skimmed really quickly

bairdman

12-07-2012

And dont forget unit the ignore unit collision, a mainstay for hec's passive, Phantom Dancer now has that unique passive as well, not very unique to the champ anymore