owner of nocturne says noc is op.

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Ammo

03-22-2011

yeah. i own nocturne. I played him for a few days last week. i've stopped now. now downvote me for saying this just because you bought noc and you want to play him as an OP char.

he has amazing farming abilities. even better than yi - i get two times more minion kills than my teammates.

even if he does not get fed he can get best equips cause he can freaking farm so good. I usually get phantom dancer, stark fervor, and infinity edge. just that alone makes me hit 700+ with normal attacks that are fast as hell.

so basically i can just ult to a squishy like ashe, i dont even need to fear. just q and two-three normal attacks. by then if someone else was hitting me I'd be already healed due to lifesteal. i then shield and fear that person too. again, a few normal attacks and they're dead.

now the sad thing is im not even that great of a player. and im playing versus level 30s and 1v2 and sometimes even 1v3ing them with ease.

its even more op in 3v3. hop from lane to lane in the split of a second. really now?

so im proposing that nocturne be nerfedddddddd. good day.

so far the best arguments I have gotten:

1. noc can be exhausted, and therefore slowed and this completely destroys his chasing ability even with the aid of his Q.
2. noc is useless in teamfight. especially with his spellshield and fear and paranoia which disorients the other team.
3. ur level 28 go play some high elo ranked games before qqing. oh, so when was it that only ranked games were considered part of this game? since when was everyone level 30?
4. HAHAHA you said 700 damage but i used a calculator and found out that with those three items you can only hit 616 with CRIT!! HAHA YOU FAIL . OK, seems like people take estimates way too seriously these days when simply a buff or a 1k item can bring 616 to 700+.
5. you just want noc to be nerfed because he owns your characters. ^ title . i own nocturne myself, and i am simply stating an opinion with some level of support whereas your post is practically meaningless...
6. tristana destroys nocturne. you lose good day.
7. your obviously 15 year old therefore everything you say is invalid. go play some high rank games.
8. op is a junior member.
9. tryndamere is much stronger in attack and yeah . he has endless rage and deals 1000s ! clearly tryndamere is superior to nocturn in every aspect!
10. theres over 70 champions in the game. you think we care in the champion feedback forum about a single champion being op??!!!

MrCheaterPants

03-22-2011

Anyone can purchase a champion.... Junior member get in a higher ELO and tell us this when your nocturne is getting his butt kicked by everyone.

Spitzfyre

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheaterPants View Post
Anyone can purchase a champion.... Junior member get in a higher ELO and tell us this when your nocturne is getting his butt kicked by everyone.
Ya know, you don't NEED to be a senior member to be an experienced player... just saying... But under the assumption that you haven't played sufficient ranked games with/against Noc, OP, as I would gather from your response, you should go and fix that.

SynergyDreamer

03-22-2011

Just 'cause someone loses a game with an OP champion doesn't mean the champion is OP.
But if built (unlike original poster) and played properly Nocturne outdoes a large majority of both assassin and carry champions.

FailyMcSadPants

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrugDealer View Post
Ya know, you don't NEED to be a senior member to be an experienced player... just saying... But under the assumption that you haven't played sufficient ranked games with/against Noc, OP, as I would gather from your response, you should go and fix that.
Shut the **** up. This kid has 150 wins, and his recents are ALL KATARINA. Anyone that has recents filled with one champ is a ****in scrub who gives no **** about team comp.

Spitzfyre

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
Shut the **** up. This kid has 150 wins, and his recents are ALL KATARINA. Anyone that has recents filled with one champ is a ****in scrub who gives no **** about team comp.
Wow. Why so mad?
edit: Since you decided to be so rude to me, I will do likewise.
Go accept the ****ing Summoner's Code and get up in the world, you ****ing hipster.

Fucdaworld

03-22-2011

I agree that Noc is a little op. I mean, he's supposed to be melee champ and his q range is insanely long. Except for his q and ult, i think he's fine. His q range should be reduced a bit. I dont know what to do about his ult, but his ult is a nightmare for the squishies, really. If u r a squishy and get ulted by Noc, you r almost hundred percent dead if Noc knows what hes doing. But then again, I dont play squishies that much, so I dont really "feel" his OPness, cuz tanky dps can rape his gay ass. Udyr, Nasus, Olaf, WW. I play nasus a lot and whenever he ults, I slow him, ult, q the hell outta him and hes dead in 5 sec. so... idk, but I think he's a little op for the squishies.

Agarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
Maybe he was playing in a pre-mades with friends.Maybe he's trying to determine something about that champion and he selected first and other people filled in the gaps so he didn't have to switch. Maybe your don't need to freak out over someone's opinion so much.

Scarlet Ammo

03-22-2011

whats wrong with playing katarina lol. no need to get mad and starting flaming guys, I was just pointing out my opinion on why noc is op. I haven't played ranked cause I'm not level 30 yet, but based on what I have seen and experienced playing as noc, he is pretty op. Besides, not everyone is level 30 playing ranked games.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

ITT: Someone claims to own Nocturne as if that has any relevance at all to whether he's OP or not.

That adds a grand total of nothing to your argument. Care to try again?

First of all, you claim your normal attacks deal 700 with just an Infinity Edge. Not even going to dignify those other two items because they add no damage.

At level 18, standing on your Dusk trail, that would give you a total of 246.7. If you were to achieve a Critical Hit, your damage would be 616.75. You're still way off, and you don't have 100% crit chance, which, regardless, is a legitimate build strategy to begin with.

So no. You're not hitting 700's with your normal attacks. Not even with your criticals. And that is of course ignoring base armor, and purchased armor.

Lie harder and uninstall.

12345 ... 10