Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

PAX Cardmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So I'm not entirely sure how I would go about unlocking this skin. I've been told the beta keys they were giving out there get you one? If that's the case I don't believe I grabbed one, since I was already in the beta and had given my interested friends keys. Is there another way I can prove I was there and get the skin? I played on Saturday as Kassadin and did very well, they even pulled me up to the dude with the mic and the screen to talk for a bit and gave me a poster signed by the guys behind the game on top of the LoL shirt.

Anyway, if there's some way I can prove to you guys that I was there, I will be happy to oblige if I can get the TF skin.