Should I buy twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

10-07-2010

bought him, lost cause of a nunu that smited my lizard, a mundo who stacked warmogs and went 1/7 claiming its my fault, ended 8-7.

Cerebellum

10-07-2010

Just to chime in.
I just bought Twitch fully aware of how hard he is to play and the need for very good map awareness and positioning. I played one game(not high elo mind you) and I found him very engaging because of his true glass cannon status. You really NEED to think things through twice before doing anything with Twitch because you will die if you make any mistake.
At one point the entire enemy team had oracles and most of them were pretty tanky, however with some proper teamwork even this is surmountable and very rewarding if it works out.

rorage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

no< I wasted 6k on him and I rarely play him, he is not fun

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

no

BeastRAGE

10-07-2010

He's very fun. My build for him is
Dorians Blade 1 hp pot
First time back i get boots of mobility and another d blade
IE
Sword of Divine (55% atk spd)
Black Cleaver
After those I either get one more atk spd item like LW/Starks or MBR then more damage. Selling the d blades wn you need to.

After you got IE you can basically solo their turrets. Just open up with ur ult and you will easily get it below half health. I usually just ult it, roam and w8 for it to come off cd and take the turret down the second time.