Should I buy twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

10-07-2010

I've got armorpen marks, armor or mpregen/5 @ 18 seals, mpregen/5 @ 18 seals and flat hp or armor pen quints.
I have him in this server (since I play in EU server) and have got actually 11k gold.

Verche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Twitch is a great champion that can clear an entire team with spray and prey. That being said he also dies very easily and if you do not master him he ends up being a feeding machine.

Sfyri Ithikos

10-07-2010

He's fun, i'll give him that, and a team who plays well enough can really make him shine, but he lacks much utility outside of damage, stealth and a slow.

I'd get him, but there are other champs i want more. (speaking personally here)

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
He's fun, i'll give him that, and a team who plays well enough can really make him shine, but he lacks much utility outside of damage, stealth and a slow.

I'd get him, but there are other champs i want more. (speaking personally here)
tell me more about the champions you want to get please

Khip

10-07-2010

well if you are looking for the 6300 carry champ types.

twitch,mf,kog,kennen are the only ones i would recommend.first 3 being physical and the last one being magic and energy based.

id go for mf or twitch,just saying

Eurger

10-07-2010

Twitch is a really good ranged carry, but hard to execute properly.

You have to know exactly when to engage.

Devan

10-07-2010

ok

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Only if you plan to buy his badass new skin.

Sfyri Ithikos

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegenDK View Post
tell me more about the champions you want to get please
Well, to be honest, i've already gotten most of the ones i want.

However, i would like to pick up shen before i would pick up twitch. i tank for my premade and shen really fills the niche. His shadow dash is good for escaping, and can separate a champ from his group or allow a team mate to leave while their attacking you. His shield is good for anything that requires you to jump into a fight, his Q is good for keeping yourself alive, and getting a killing blow every now and then. And as far as teams are concerned his Ult is amazing! an instant shield for anyone you cast it on not only means you can cover for someone being chased at low health, but also means you can teleport anywhere on the map.

I'd also like to get gragas. Decent AoE through his barrels, an ability which comes with a mana regen as well as a buff, and his body slam can be a lot of fun.

After that i'd want Galio and/or Amumu, but that's because i enjoy tanks, and they seem like they'd be fun.

Personally, i base my champ choices off of who i think will be fun to play. If they're fun to play, you'll get into them easier and, in turn, learn them a bit better.

SF Jumper

10-07-2010

Twitch is extremely hard to play. Not for the feint of heart.
He needs mid, yet he has the hardest time mid. (Don't vs a good MF, whatever you do!)
He also needs for the player to be skillful at knowing when and where to pop in.
(PS: Twitch doesn't need mp5 runes or a mana item)