TT Non-Ranked Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martyrofsand

11-16-2012

Can we please get this mode enabled, or is there some reason why SR has this option but TT doesn't?

Idk about others but I would really like to not have to get my 3 teams together just so we don't have to put up with Teemo/Singed/etc every single game.

Exodus180

11-17-2012

same would LOOOOVE to ban singed/teemo

teemo is just annoying, doesnt let you pick champs where blind shuts you down and you can only use bushes once a minute (lanter/sweeper)

I'd maybe even add voli to ban if darius isnt banned already .... 3v3 has some big champ imbalances and we need normal draft to compete against it

orc72

11-17-2012

I would love to ban darius and olaf v.v There both so annoying in treeline

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

they said that there is not enough people who play tt to support both blind and draft modes -_-
on the other hand, dominion has both normal blind and normal draft

Jeddite

11-18-2012

Quote:
they said that there is not enough people who play tt to support both blind and draft modes -_-
Which is a shame, because I won't play TT until non-ranked draft mode is enabled. :/ :\ :/

WhiskyInTheJar

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddite View Post
Which is a shame, because I won't play TT until non-ranked draft mode is enabled. :/ :\ :/
even now its a 20 minute que -_-, maybe ranked should be enabled :P

AndersMMO

11-19-2012

Because of something I like to call the Dominion factor.

You see, Dominion has draft and blind, but because of the size of the player base and the general mentality. Everyone just plays blind and Draft ques take over 1 hour at LOW ELO. If you've even kind of high as I was in dominion, I had waited in que for a draft match as long as over an hour and 40 minutes only to have my client bugsplat.

PDiddy

11-19-2012

just get rid of 3v3 blind pick all together.