Champion Shopping - Whats Good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

I've bene looking at the following champions to pick up, Ill explain my gameplay style afterwards.

*Xin
*Olaf
*Gangplank
*Anivia
------
*Sion (I've been looking at him, I always see people fail hardcore with him but hear he has massive damage capabilities.

Anyhow I like to play a character I don't have to micromanage health (annie) on which leads me towards xin and olaf.

On the other hand I love gangplanks parrrley crit build idea as well as his ability to deny (longtime DotA player).

I presently play WW with lots of success due to an increasing knowledge of the jungling routes but I need something a little different.

I main twitch often (its all about position timing and big fat critbolts baby - can't wait for the skin) and amumu (only when I has too and hes usually banned.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I've large amounts of RP and nothing to do with them

Xetvenen

10-07-2010

I know he's not on the list...but...Mundo...

you just can't go wrong with Mundo

LEGALIZEGAYWEED

10-07-2010

Olaf or Xin'hao. Only if you don't have Shen, Galio, and Rammus. People need to get the tanks first.

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

mundos been calling to me, but I feel I wouldnt have the ability to time his regen right without getting myself killed. I roll with amumu and garen as tanks/offtanks but both are common bans. Never really understood shen tbh. Does plank really just become lackluster? My build concept was 3 avarice blades then start to stack the damage.

PS I played a little xin, I was decent with him when he was f2p but I didnt get a chance to really get into him or rune him properly.

Osirris

10-07-2010

Would like a little more feedback UP

Osirris

10-07-2010

gump