Galio is gamebreakingly overpowered.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazuar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Galio is everything the old twisted fate was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the galio is a competent player. Righteous Gust deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by Bulwark.
-A AOE taunt that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if hes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst aoe for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from

Its really plain rediculous. He is beyond S-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus galio in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball via his AOE ult.

@
See what i did there?

Aeaswen

10-07-2010

I was waiting for this thread lol...

ILoveCuteStuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

problem is making more of these threads will make the ******s who actually do listen to elementz tier list in even more of an uproar because actually....

none of them did see what you did there.

Autiga

10-07-2010

I see QQ

Draktok

10-07-2010

Oh i remember this

+1

Montford

10-07-2010

oh look this thread yet again.

Basist

10-07-2010

Stop trying to pour gas on the fire, because some low level is gonna take all of these thread seriously. Elementz Tier posting is like the LoL Bible for lots of inexperienced players (Even ones that should know better, but only play tier 1-2 and call everything else nub), and any changes spreads like wildfire.

I do not want another Jax/TF/Shaco catastrophe

ILoveCuteStuff

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autiga View Post
I see QQ
See this guy didn't see what you did there either. but atleast he's not a qq'r himself.

turtlejay

10-07-2010

lol, 9/10 would read again.

selenvar

10-07-2010

i thought this was funneh