Elementz Tier List Moved Down To Tier 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
Was with you until you said TF shouldn't be AP. Want AD carry? Pick Tristana or Twitch or Ashe or MF or hell, even Corki. TF should be only AP.
Actually, I never said that. But it is pretty wrong to assume he is being run as AP. He could be run as anything, depending on personal playstyle. I've seen many an effective AP TF.

Oh and "This is my own opinion" only means so much when your tier list becomes the effective Bible by which the game's balance is decided.

Eppa

10-07-2010

This post is saying elementz, your tier list is wrong i know better.

FlowyS

10-07-2010

I like how people flame about other people's bias opinions.

pannra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Galio is OP.

wafflecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyallEverard View Post
Actually, I never said that. But it is pretty wrong to assume he is being run as AP. He could be run as anything, depending on personal playstyle. I've seen many an effective AP TF.

Oh and "This is my own opinion" only means so much when your tier list becomes the effective Bible by which the game's balance is decided.
Its still his own opinion. That people choose to follow it has nothing to do with it.

Keyaithewarrior

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoth View Post
You do realize in his Tier list it says in big letters, "This is my own opinion"
This.

OP sounds like a baby who is sad no one cares what he thinks and are listening to other guy on the playground.

madstermind

10-07-2010

You know, if you asked bigfatjiji, chauster, hotshotgg or anyone else, they would have a completely DIFFERENT tier list to elementz. That man alone does not make high level play and he knows it. Just the rest of the community needs to get a clue.

hardballzdeep

10-07-2010

ITT: OP states that Elementz opinion is wrong and tries to prove it by posting his own opinion.

Nice try.

NotASmurfMan

10-07-2010

Quote:

Okay, this is just hilarious. Nice try, Elementz. Up until recently, Galio has been considered perfectly balanced, if not underpowered. Even after your butthurt tier swap, many players still acknowledge him to be Tier 2/Tier 3.

Newsflash: Just because you find an enemy champ annoying to lane against doesn't make him OP. Yes, Galio is amazing at laning and farming. No, he is not the best tank in the game. That is still Amumu, a fact which cannot be denied by anyone of intellectual sufficiency. Galio lacks an initiate and is easier to counter than Amumu, while lacking Amumu's jungling abiliity. In fact, Galio is actually rather squishy by tank standards until mid/late game, making him a mage/support until he gets the proper gear.
Uhh, so why is Amumu better? I don't really see how it can be declared fact, especially since people are running more Olaf + WW jungle nowadays,and either of these two can completely **** up Amumu's jungling. He is so weak early on that he is easily harassed by the enemy jungler, and if he doesn't stay at a decent pace in levels and items he can't take any damage (because honestly, tantrum doesn't really do anything to mitigate damage in team fights). Amumu also really isn't that great of a ganker. At level 6 WW can stun and close distance for red buff and has a movement speed increase. Olaf has his axe to slow on a low cd and he has a good ultimate to dive with. Any character with blink or flash can blink amumu's bandage toss, making him kinda mediocre at ganking. He can jungle fast after level 4, but he can't fight enemy junglers and while he is waiting for respawns he isn't that great at ganking. The fact that Amumu has to jungle is , in my opinion, part of the reason he isn't completely broken.

You also seem to overlook how powerful Bulwark is for Galio. 90 MR and Armor is an amazing buff if your carry is getting hit, as generally everyone is running very hard ranged carries, which have almost no defensive stats. The bulwark is not necessary because Galio does have good health growth, and when he is ulting he really isn't taking that much damage.

Sorry no time to finish post, gotta jet!

Dunkelzahn

10-07-2010

Quote:
I just hope that this already balanced character doesn't end up getting nerfs because of your actions.
Quote:
So to take out your rage on the character for showing that your team (and your tier list) was not perfect, you bump him up WAY too high on the tier list to ensure he'll never get the buffs that have been BEGGED for for months.
Quote:
Implying the Riot design team takes its potential changelog from Elementz's tier list. You put way too much stock in his tier list, friend. The reason his tier list and the patch logs coincide is probably because being a championship tournament player, his opinions on who is good probably coincide with the development team's ideas on more than one occasion.

Quote:
The better question is.... what doesn't she do? She provides excellent map awareness,
which Ashe and TF do better

Quote:
helps get allies fed with her ganking abilities,
which Warwick and Udyr do better

Quote:
keeps the enemies underfarmed with her laning abilities,
which Pantheon and even Gangplank do better

Quote:
In teamfights, a good Nidalee throws precise spears for high burst damage,
the correct term is accurate
precise means that out of x amount of spears, most of them will hit the same area, regardless if that same area is say, 90 degrees away from where you're aiming

there are a lot more reliable forms of high burst damage than nidalee's spear

Quote:
uses cougar form with a Lich Bane to get Akali-grade burst very quickly and repeatably,
And then gets chewed alive since she has no escape mechanism. "But no, pounce!". If you want Akali-grade burst (which Nidalee doesn't have. I mean, I hate Akali but Akali has great burst...not as good as Poppy but hey)...then use Akali. At least Akali's shroud keeps her alive a little longer than Nidalee jumping in with cougar form and then exploding.

Quote:
and uses a powerful healing ability to help keep the carry alive and even make said carry more dangerous with increased attack speed.
which Warwick and Nunu do just as well

Quote:
Did you just admit to moving a character up based solely on personal bias?
Yeah, it's almost like the entire topic is his opinion on characters.

wait a second

Quote:
One does not save face from a so-called "disgrace" by bumping characters you underestimated in tier to ridiculously generous levels.
The dude's only human. You try keeping track of 60-someodd champions all at once while doing tournaments and stuff.

Quote:
Your word shapes much of the community opinion and often effects the game itself...
the latter isn't true
coincidence does not imply causation

the former isn't his fault though

Quote:
and now you've used that power to ensure that characters that have gotten on your nerves are nerfed (or atleast prevented from getting overdue buffs.)
what power? what "ensuring"? you act as though the dude's on a holy crusade

he's basically writing a blog.