After dealing with SQUARE ENIX I have grown a new appreciation for RG staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brb getting sued

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
Have you played Guild Wars? Their staff team is one of the better, if not the best team I have dealt with.
"Thank you for getting back to us.

I am escalating your ticket for further assistance, and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible. "

That was six days ago

and if you look around there are plenty of tales of how ncsoft support is pretty lackluster.

Enrayged

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
Have you played Guild Wars? Their staff team is one of the better, if not the best team I have dealt with.

Riot is pretty cool too.
Yup... I'd say those two are at the top of communication...

But, in my experiences, I'd have to say Blizzard takes the cake for support... one can only imagine how many tickets they have to wade through each day, and I still managed to talk with someone within a week...

But, I'm getting sidetracked, yes... Riot is certainly one of, if not the, funnest staff I've ever had the pleasure of communicating with

Altámbo

10-07-2010

ok

Gahiga

10-07-2010

Final Fantasy is in a rough spot right now because they rushed the game but in FFXI they had the BEST customer support system i've ever seen. They made massive community-wanted changes and all of that ****, better than I've seen in any game.

FFXIV has only been out a short while and obviously isn't finished. But 6months to a year down the road I would expect them to be back up to par.

Suru

10-07-2010

Calling Blizzard good at communication is laughable. Sure they have paid customer service reps since they have billions, but their dev team NEVER interacts with the player base.

Riot is probably second only to CCP in dev public relations.

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb getting sued View Post

I am escalating your ticket for further assistance, and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible. "

That was six days ago

and if you look around there are plenty of tales of how ncsoft support is pretty lackluster.
He means ArenaNet, not NCSoft. NCSoft is pretty terrible, but they publish ANet, so I don't hate them completely.

cajunrevenge

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by warscythes View Post
have you played guild wars? Their staff team is one of the better, if not the best team i have dealt with.

Riot is pretty cool too.
qft Also one of the most balanced games I have ever played.

Amiithystine

10-07-2010

I'm sure it's because Squeenix does not have a Shurelia. One of the most interesting Staffers I've seen in any game. Also, Volibar, Guinsoo, and Loote are respectively Awesome.

Byronic Hero and Pendragon are here to "Keep is srs."

Warscythes

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb getting sued View Post

That was six days ago

I am talking about Arenanet, not NCsoft.

EpicDev

10-07-2010

How about they guys at Epic Games? No love?