Talon or Zed??

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaidya

11-17-2012

Well I've heard Zed is one of the most fun champs a lot of people have played in a while... And I also know that Zed is in the same league as Syndra and below even Viktor when it comes to a release... He is statistically the worst champ in the game atm.
No this is not because he's new, it's in spite of it. He is incredibly UP.

Talon is a little less fun, but still great. It's fun to full combo a mid lane and kill them IMO lol. He's a niche mid though atm and not really a great top since he cant really 1 combo kill a lot of popular tops... But I would recommend him over Zed.

Just bc I said he's not a great top doesn't mean people don't play him great there, same for zed.

Anto1

11-17-2012

Thank you all.

I think I'll go with Zed.

Absolute 42

11-18-2012

Why not both?

But seriously, play Zed and try out Talon on his next free week. If you're looking for an AD mid option, they accomplish different goals so it would be useful to play both. Zed is more like a true AD caster with AD skillshots, AOE power, and single-target burst with ulti. Talon kills the squishy and leaves until his rotation returns. Way different play patterns. It's a good thing.

Xsistence

11-18-2012

Talon is great and freaking awesome to play, his rake can do massive damage and teleporting onto enemy with a instant silence and then slaming them with q and doing some Damage over time is awesome and works well as a anti caster role to, and of course his ult is 1 of the funnest things about him as well and provides great escape jukes and gank potential.

Zed on the other hand..... doesn't have almost **** for damage and his shadows range is pretty weak imo, only good for wall jump escapes and a lil extra damage but not nearly as exiting as i thought it would be.

Talon all the way

Anto1

11-19-2012

Now I think Talon lol..Though no champion is bad. All of them are good in there own ways..Idk if this may help but I like to play GP and Nocturne and I like to go to people like start just attacking them straight up like I used to like Olaf cause he did that like he goes straight up to them and fight them and I dislike casters very very much.

Also if you get oracle isn't Talon pretty much dead?

DatOneBrutha

11-19-2012

Talon is better, statistically. Zed is more fun, IMO.

Anto1

11-19-2012

I wonder if Riven is better than both of em..

Crabl0rd

11-19-2012

Zed is the weakest champ in the assassin role. You would be better off just building him as a bruiser.

Human Jerky

11-19-2012

Zed is more fun to play, but Talon is the better champion. His kit just works better together. Talon is the AD Assassin. Zed could reach his level, but he needs some work.

Anto1

11-19-2012

Okay so Like Zed or Riven which would be better?

123456 ... 7