Problems in solo ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaybay123

11-17-2012

These are the issues that bother me in solo rank games, I am sure that they're others but those that are listed are the ones that bother me the most in this game.

1. Abusive in the game

is it just me and I'm quite sure I'm not the only person who'd noticed it but the about of unsportsmanlike behaviour in rank games is quite appalling. The general abusive attitude gotten to the point where sometimes I don't want to play this game any more out of or fear of that I would spent my time trying either to claim down a bully in my team so that he would work as a team or getting bullied because I've played support.

2. Leavers/afkers

I wish that there was ways to reward teams who have to 4v5 because someone left the game during a rank game but did a good job that they've would of won the game if they've had a full team. I know that the league introduced the honour system but I feel that they could do more to expand on that.Maybe giving the other team a chance to vote to exempt a member of opposing team from losing rank points would be a start.

3.Proxy accounts

I feel that there's a slight problem with proxy accounts in our game where trolls use them to disrupt serous players in this game. There are those in the minatory who makes these accounts purely to annoy people who play in rank games and I do wonder at times what measures are in place to stop problem makers abusing the system though proxies.

Obscura

11-17-2012

I've gotten the worst teamates i've ever had for my placement matches, now my elo is below 1000. Keep truckin' my friend, it's gonna be a hard season.

jaybay123

11-17-2012

thanks