ashe remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isabella valenti

11-17-2012

dear riot

if you could plz give our beloved ashe some more offensive abilities we would be really gratefull here are some sugesstions

for her Q try to like make it her passive but like "every 3 basic attacks slow down the target for ..... seconds

her w is just about perfect exept a little more damage would be good

her E isnt really useful but we still need it change it up a bit to be something like "ashe sends forward a hawk ( or wat ever it is) to target location the hawk reveals small ares and does ........... damage to all enemy units it passes through

her ult is pretty good too but make the stun last for a little longer

plz riot these are just suggesstions but if u could just make her more offensive we would be pleased ( i say we cuzz im not the first one to suggesst a little more offensive ashe)

thanks for ur attention

Hunterssss

11-28-2012

ashe doesn't need more cc or damage for her abilities, she's an auto-attack champ. only reason she needs her volley is for farming. hawkshot makes a good ashe hard to gank, and rich. at most, i'd say change her passive so her crit increases per hit until it procs, but otherwise she's a solid starter adc that doesn't take much skill to play.

Xarue

11-29-2012

hey i made one of these thread already go check it out, ashe rework my name is xarue, and give me a comment good or bad dosnet matter.

redhead1183

11-29-2012

Ashe is fine the way she is. Also there are WAY more champs that need a remake over her. Karma, Heimerdinger, maybe Urgot. Ashe was already redone visually and probably wont be reworked again for a long time. So don't get your hopes up. sry.

Ash Lockheart

11-29-2012

Ashe i perfect were she is. Beleave it or not she is the hardest to master. Once you do though. you can be deadly as sin. Even for tanks. It takes a few times of messing around with her runes, and mastery, but she is perfect. Here is my tip. When playing her agenst aggressive players play at a further distance til she is higher level. Aggressive players tend to not think on there feet as much, and ignore tower shots, but with ashe all you need to do is time your stun, and once the player gets hit enough by the tower stun the player, and they will die with ease. If you play agenst less aggressive players then play aggressive with her. Less aggressive players run away more offen, and thats where ashe has the advantege. Save your stun as they are running away, and when they are almost to safety, stop running after them, and take the stun shot. There health should be low enough were its a simple arrow kill.

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

What if her Q became an onhit ability that charged every x sec's out of combat, instead of crit...that way you could crit on top of it late game.

If its supposed to be basically an extra umph from returning from buying or w/e

Nhero

11-30-2012

No. She's just fine the way she is, there are other champs who are in need of dire attention.
IE. Karma.