Report Auto-lockers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDpark

11-18-2012

No. But usually if they are the type of person to report for something stupid, they're either:
Extremely immature -> Banned sooner or later
Or have a chip on their shoulder -> Banned for verbal harassment.

Believe in the system people.
And again, I can't stress this enough, spend an extra minute in queue time if you want a competitive game.
Play Draft pick.

Also, sometimes you get the autolocker who's actually smurfing with his friend. Leads to a really funny game.
Relax in normal blind pick games guys.
I used to take them seriously at lv 26, when all I did was play Bots and switched to the PVP (ZOMG) blind pick.

Then I realized nobody takes it seriously.

EDIT: If you complain about the number of champions you have to buy in order to play draft, please.
1. don't play ranked.
2 Buy all the cheap ip champions. It doesn't take that long.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

I will tell you exactly what to do. Do not say a negative thing all game, be kind, intentionally do not die in this troll game. Then after the game report the most flagrant offender being extremely detailed in your report for aiding the enemy team and they will be banned. I do the tribunal every day and every day I see at least one of these types of people. Keep your nose clean and you can make the community a better place.

MorikTheMad

11-19-2012

I wouldn't click punish if someone was reported for lack of communication with a message indicating that they autolocked their champ and didn't talk at all during champ select.

Why? Because there is no evidence other than the reporter's word.

Would be nice to have champ select chat logs...

Qsario

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGZISNUMBERONE View Post
is there a way to report someone for reporting?
Negative attitude? "How dare you suggest that my 0/39 is feeding! *reported*"