New assasins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAluxardx View Post
Arguing about whether its a compaint or a theory doesnt prove or disprove anything either.
a complaint doesnt have to be factual.

What do you want me to prove

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAluxardx View Post
LOL God forbid. omg is anyone else reading this?
I did. He's telling you to stfu and be glad i'm a nice guy. I'm a ****ing nice guy.

Lil122j

11-18-2012

I really don't see why thread poster is complaining about new champs being so much better than old champs.
Really, Kha'zix, Rengar (post-nerf), Syndra, and Elise are really that much more powerful than all the oldies? Champions seem to rarely be perfectly balanced upon release, but Rengar was the only champ recently released that was over the balance line. Not saying Kha'zix is UP, but he didn't need a nerf like Rengar. Elise and Syndra were pretty disappointing. (Excluding Zed in all this since he has not been available long enough to factor him here)
I would much rather fight any of them except Kha'zix than say, a Xin, Lux, Olaf. I even think jungle WW built a certain way is more of a threat than Rengar.

Of course Shaco, maybe Rammus, Karma, and a few other oldies need to be looked at, but they could say the same for some of the newcomers too.

xAluxardx

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Except, again, Zed's Shadow works nothing like Shaco's Clone.

It's not used in the same way.
It doesn't have the same mechanics.

It works nothing like Shaco's Clone. Shaco's Clone is an illusion, Zed's Shadow is a blink tool.

This is going no where. Youre responding to me with a debate over whether Zeds shadow is the same as Shacos clone. This is not the point of this thread.

xAluxardx

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil122j View Post
I really don't see why thread poster is complaining about new champs being so much better than old champs.
Really, Kha'zix, Rengar (post-nerf), Syndra, and Elise are really that much more powerful than all the oldies? Champions seem to rarely be perfectly balanced upon release, but Rengar was the only champ recently released that was over the balance line. Not saying Kha'zix is UP, but he didn't need a nerf like Rengar. Elise and Syndra were pretty disappointing. (Excluding Zed in all this since he has not been available long enough to factor him here)
I would much rather fight any of them except Kha'zix than say, a Xin, Lux, Olaf. I even think jungle WW built a certain way is more of a threat than Rengar.

Of course Shaco, maybe Rammus, Karma, and a few other oldies need to be looked at, but they could say the same for some of the newcomers too.
I will concede that when I said, new champs, I had Darius, Rengar and Khazix in mind. Rengar and Khazix seem to have this ability to hop in to fights, Throw out SO much, and then just stealth out. And when I say old toons, I think of ww lack of viability and I think of Shaco and the issues that Riot wont fix with his clone. (See above posts) That was the inspirtaion for this post.

But as far as Rengar vs WW, I dont see any team comp where ww would be better. People are replying saying one just excels at certain things where the other doesnt, but thats pretty naive imo.