Elise still UP after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

As was easily predicted, Elise is still UP after the patch, she still suffers the same problems she suffered before, and IHMO they come from the fact that her skills do not sinergize well late game and her itemization is rather poor.

Items wise she needs:
-AP
-HP
-ASPD
-MSPD
-CDR
-SNARES
-MPEN

It is simply too much and current items do not support it, yes you could do something with 5 3k+ items, but that is not really viable.

Skills wise, she is simply too focused on lanning and ganking, something that lategame simply can not be exploited. The jihadist spider other that throw and pray is not really good in team fights, her Q is a "good" poke, but thats it, her stunt is some what useful, but in all likellyhood its used either to initiate or hunt down a kill. Melee you simply get melted and have no sustain and her human ranged damage is quite frankly awful.

I got a few good games with her, but i know i would simply do much better with other toons. Why would you play her and not Jayce or any other range Carry?. As it stands her human form is lackluster, and her spider form UP.

Ecclesian

11-17-2012

I have made a few threads about how to play Elise and have commented on several other threads explaining how to build and how to play Elise.

I'm sorry to say this but if you think Elise is still UP you are failing hard using her. I didn't even have trouble with her before the buff. To me, she is one of the best and coolest champs in the whole game and I consistently do very well with her.

Internet

11-17-2012

Eccle, can you shoot me one of your build guides? That's my biggest issue with her, build (I need to get used to her weird human AA as well but..)

I agree she's not UP. Hard to play though!

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
I have made a few threads about how to play Elise and have commented on several other threads explaining how to build and how to play Elise.

I'm sorry to say this but if you think Elise is still UP you are failing hard using her. I didn't even have trouble with her before the buff. To me, she is one of the best and coolest champs in the whole game and I consistently do very well with her.
So, what you are telling me, that several other treads, have said exactly what i said?, not exactly an encouraging sign.

Ecclesian

11-17-2012

I got downvoted LOL xD

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=elise

You will notice my rejection from the community. I am a free thinker, the LoL community is intolerant of free thinkers. You should see all the nasty comment I got when I made a thread explaining how to effectively use Teemo... I enjoy playing the champs other people suck with and or think are garbage. Rammus, Fiora, Kogmaw, AD Swain, and Fizz are some other champs I like using that other people are convinced are trash. Whats crazy is, when I do find a stategy that works, I'll make a thread sharing exactly what I do with detailed tactical data included and people will still parrot out nonsense and downvote me...

It's all about style.

xxvaderxx

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
I got downvoted LOL xD

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=elise

You will notice my rejection from the community. I am a free thinker, the LoL community is intolerant of free thinkers. You should see all the nasty comment I got when I made a thread explaining how to effectively use Teemo... I enjoy playing the champs other people suck with and or think are garbage. Rammus, Fiora, Kogmaw, AD Swain, and Fizz are some other champs I like using that other people are convinced are trash. Whats crazy is, when I do find a stategy that works, I'll make a thread sharing exactly what I do with detailed tactical data included and people will still parrot out nonsense and downvote me...

It's all about style.
Let me give you a tip, what you posted on that link, is not exactly ground braking, is the obvious way to play the toon, which is still UP compared to other toons.

Ecclesian

11-17-2012

Since you seem to not want to believe that Elise isn't up and sense you are stuck in your current arbitrary false paradigm, I invite you to play some games with me so I can prove to you how Elise actually does very well...

However, people like you often times still chose your obsolete ignorant paradigm over a more effective one.

It's like you don't want Elise to be any good...

I'm waiting for an invite...

xxvaderxx

11-17-2012

lol, "Paradigm"?, big words so im smart?. Get down you pedestal, you can do "ok" with any toon even the crappiest one, it does not mean the toon is ok.

Want to show off, post a video on youtube, people did not agree with you on your other post, and i dont agree with you on this one either, you want to prove something, do it on your time.

Darthnachox

11-17-2012

Elise still has alot of problems. Don't understand why people are saying she does not. The buffs made her stronger in lane. But she is still really bad late game and in team fights....

CamaHa

11-17-2012

Hmmmm saw Stanley play top Elise yesterday(it actually came out he was in 1V2 lane). Man his plays... His plays... Don't remember his final score but he was MAJOR part why TPA won that game.

Go watch that VoD or something (Garena Premier League Grand Fanals). If you still think Elise is UP after that .....