Need advice for people like this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godzilla General

11-17-2012

Recently I hit gold and I was like "Alright cool! " then directly afterwards I was in a 3v5 because our jungler and his friend said "lol im so high i need another blunt" and then both dc'd. The next game I played after that.. our adc was like "im so high fuk u" and went afk for absolutely no reason.

I mean I'm not going to cry to riot saying OMG PLEASE FIX IT OK but literally 70% of my ranked losses are from things like this. I still have tons of fun and meet cool people, but people like this are just flat out ruining everything about ranked for me. Anyone have any ideas for what I can kinda do about it or am I just stuck with the chance of people like that?

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Nothing.. Goodluck

Godzilla General

11-17-2012

Bah. Well, thanks at least

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I'm back to 800elo.. all because of idiots.. And before anybody says omg you just suck learn to carry.
http://gyazo.com/e044c785d4cd30bc3980255bd22a0aba
http://gyazo.com/5efeea1503f8cdb28ea348cc6eb698e3

they can sma.

Seriously.. So many idiots/trolls.

Godzilla General

11-17-2012

Ouch. I feel your pain, is it just me or has it gotten even worse since season three started? Also what I've beeen noticing is it's usually always a premade who messes with the random. It gets old.

Coteedgett

11-17-2012

Riot needs a new system, I know over 10 people who have stopped playing this because of this broken "ELO" system, players aren't getting matched properly according to skill level and it's making this game less-than what it could be. Plain and simple

first time Vayne

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coteedgett View Post
Riot needs a new system, I know over 10 people who have stopped playing this because of this broken "ELO" system, players aren't getting matched properly according to skill level and it's making this game less-than what it could be. Plain and simple
Me too. If the game weren't so addicting, I'd have quit long ago... I try to play with as many friends as possible to avoid the randoms... haha