Freezing at Champion Loading Screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dayne McNasty

11-17-2012

I play League all day every day. Today it starts ****ing with me. I try to join a normal draft game, champion select goes smoothly, no lag no freezing no nothing. as soon as the champion loading screen comes up, I see 1 second of actual loading and everything freezes. My computer completely locks up. I can't alt+tab out, I can't ctrl+alt+delete, I can't Alt+f4, can't press escape, can't do anything.

I literally have to hold my power button and hard reboot my PC. This is surprising to me because I get in about 10-15 games a day with no problems, aside from a lag spike every now and then. I've tried running as an administrator, tried changing compatibility, but it doesn't work. It shouldn't work because I never had to do that before. I've always played the game regularly without altering anything and now it starts acting up.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT - The 2 times I had technical problems and wasn't able to connect to a game got me banned by LeaveBuster. I didn't leave the games intentionally so this is an unjust banning. I have technical problems and NO ONE IS HELPING ME RESOLVE THEM.

Dayne McNasty

11-17-2012

Dozens of people having issues with the game, none of them being addressed. Cool. Bump for attention.

Dayne McNasty

11-18-2012

.................................................. ....

TheHemoGoblin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

This has happened to me for 3 ranked games already. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

Dayne McNasty

11-18-2012

It's stupid. I have over 1800 games under my belt and have never experienced freezing during the Summoning screen.

Dayne McNasty

11-18-2012

Don't care if I have to quadruple post just to keep this up on the board. I've spent over 250 dollars on this game, you'd think I could get some advice.

Spiner909

11-18-2012

Same thing is happening to me.

Dayne McNasty

11-18-2012

I CANNOT PLAY. Is there anyone designated to work the tech support forum? or is this just a place for us to complain away from the general discussions? Cause that's what it seems like to me.

CieleNavae

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavíer View Post
I CANNOT PLAY. Is there anyone designated to work the tech support forum? or is this just a place for us to complain away from the general discussions? Cause that's what it seems like to me.
I can't play either, now I can't even log in anymore, it gets stuck trying to log in.

Dayne McNasty

11-19-2012

I'm sick of this.