Newbies, Dont Read Elementz Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thought

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

You should be playing a champion because you like him/her, not because he's super tier 1 in high ELO.

I play Nasus because I find his style really fun to play, and I could care less if he was in tier 3.

GiPi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

The real thing is no one READ the entire tier list post... the noobs only go and read THE LIST. only the list. And if u read the entire post, u will see. Tier 4 are not bad champs.
There are really good champs for "specific" team compositions.
Tier 1 =/= best champ. Tier 1 means is good in ANY TEAM COMPOSITION.

Sinistral

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZamielVanWeber View Post
Right now I main Urgot. Why? Because I want to (and because people don't know how to respond to him).
How to respond to Urgot:

Do not die to him the first 10 minutes of the game, then enjoy your 4vs5.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

10-07-2010

I don't see anything wrong with following it a bit for ranked games, but in normal games, just bloody play who you enjoy. Normal games are supposed to be fun, and tryhards love to try to ruin that fun.

evilgoodguy

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
I don't see anything wrong with following it a bit for ranked games, but in normal games, just bloody play who you enjoy. Normal games are supposed to be fun, and tryhards love to try to ruin that fun.
Fun is for weaklings!

xFERx

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
Yeah like EU, they should have followed the tier list in WCG and did not get TF... Oh wait!

udunson

10-07-2010

His list is ****ing terribad. Galio the best champ in the game? ROFL NO. Nidalee? ROFL NO