1360x768 support plz :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darklighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

i play on 1366x768 resolution and its annoying resize teh client everytime i log in, can some1 made the op wish come true more than 1 will say thank you

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

he's talking about the Pvp.net client being the wrong resolution not the acutal game itself

i have to resize the pvp.net client every time i want to check my friends list..

it's below my taskbar on windows 7

bwhartmann

10-07-2010

maybe you all shouldnt have fail tvs and fail computer monitors. next time get a computer with a decent fkin screen. 22 monitor costs 150 tops and a 15" laptop has a higher resolution than that natively.

docey

10-07-2010

Why doesnt the PvP.net save its size in an ini like every other game in existence

Khrin

10-07-2010

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who get's jilted by this terribly unprofessional sloppyness :P